Why didn't Bush fight?

Old August 31st 04, 10:32 PM
tscottme

"Ragnar" wrote in message

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

Anyone have a reason? Any reason?

You mean there are people in the NG that haven't locked Kramer in the kill
file? Why? You can get all of the useful stories from Kramer by reading
his web pages and avoid 100% of his drivel. "It's a good thing."

--
Scott

"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." - Sir Winston Churchill

Old August 31st 04, 10:32 PM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:27:41 -0400,
Peter Stickney attempted to say .....

In article t,
Tank Fixer writes:
In article ,
on 30 Aug 2004 22:39:17 GMT,
ArtKramr
attempted to say .....

Subject: Why didn't Bush fight?
From: "Steven P. McNicoll"

Date: 8/30/2004 3:32 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ian maclure" wrote in message
news On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:21:01 -0500, Lone Haranguer wrote:

He got his Rhodes scholarship through his politcal work for Fulbright,
not through academic merit.
LZ

And only got to use it because he hid out in ROTC until the
danger of being called up had passed.

Clinton was never in ROTC. He made a commitment to ROTC but reneged on it.

When it comes to reneging Bush is king of the hill. At least Clinton didn't
join the reserve and then go AWOL. Besides Clinton was a great president. Bush
was th worst in history. Wish Clinton were back in office right now.

Clinton signed the agreement to go ROTC. Once safely in England he wrote
saying how he never intended to go in and loathed the military.

So much for your hero Art.

Well, if the requirement be that the Candidate be a True War Hero,
they keep missing one of the best of the lot.
Consider, if you will, a man who volunteered and served nobly through
4 years of frontline Hell, decorated for Heroism, and wounded
severely. A sentimental man, who liked children and dogs, and wasn't
afraid to weep at a beautiful sunset. An accomplished politician,
willing to go to jail for his beliefs, and a strong man who'll make
sure that Those *******s Get Theirs!
Just the things the Usenet Democrats claim are the prime qualities of
a Presidential Candidate.

I was only asking him to consider his hero in light of the truth.

I give you, of course, Adolf Hitler.

No thanks, not a democrat.....

Let us now invoke Godwin's Law, and declare these threads over.

Actually, on studying the 1940 Presidential campaign, the number of
Midwestern Progressives (Then the highly Liberal Wing of teh
Democratic Party) threw in with the Germans. Many accepted campaign
conributions (To the tune of about 5 Million 1940 Dollars), and quite
a few actually made it into the Abwehr's books as Paid Agents.
(Including John L. Louis, head of the United Mine Workers)

Sad..

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.
Old August 31st 04, 10:38 PM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote
Anyone have a reasion? Any reason?

Cowardice?

Could have been. But in order to know you have to be able to read a
mans soul. Can you do that?

When it comes to combat, men's souls ar easily read.

Really!!?? Interesting. I've never been able to read a mans soul, but I'd
be interested in learning how. Especially via the television.

Old August 31st 04, 11:17 PM
BUFDRVR

Bob Coe wrote:

When it comes to combat, men's souls ar easily read.

Really!!?? Interesting. I've never been able to read a mans soul, but I'd
be interested in learning how.

Only Kramer can do it. He also has the power to determine who will make a good
president before the election, that way he knows which non-combat experienced
politicians to vote for. Its real easy though, if they have a (D) after there
name, its a sure sign, no matter their lack of military experience

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 31st 04, 11:22 PM
OXMORON1

Art wrote:
Excellant advice. Go tro my webpages and stop bothering me. I am back at
school
now and have less time for crap.

So, you admit to have been putting out crap?

Rick Clark
Old September 1st 04, 02:00 AM
Bob Coe

"BUFDRVR" wrote
Bob Coe wrote:

When it comes to combat, men's souls ar easily read.

Really!!?? Interesting. I've never been able to read a mans soul, but I'd
be interested in learning how.

Only Kramer can do it. He also has the power to determine who will make a good
president before the election, that way he knows which non-combat experienced
politicians to vote for. Its real easy though, if they have a (D) after there
name, its a sure sign, no matter their lack of military experience

The man is a God. I'm almost sure we should be kissing his feet and
throwing rose petals in front of his path :-)

Old September 1st 04, 02:48 AM
Jarg

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: Why can't Art stay on-topic?

Excellant advice. Go tro my webpages and stop bothering me. I am back at

school
now and have less time for crap.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

I for one sincerely hope you learn something while in school.

Jarg

Old September 1st 04, 04:06 AM
BUFDRVR

Bob Coe wrote:

The man is a God. I'm almost sure we should be kissing his feet and
throwing rose petals in front of his path :-)

I have no doubt he would take that in stride.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM