Diamond DA-42

Old October 28th 03, 08:42 PM
G.Vassalli

Default Diamond DA-42

What's do you think about the new twin DA-42 from Diamond ?

Joe

Old October 28th 03, 10:49 PM
Peter Gottlieb

I'll let you know when I get to see one.

You really gotta wonder when they don't bring it to Oshkosh...

Old October 29th 03, 12:02 AM
Montblack

("Peter Gottlieb" wrote)
I'll let you know when I get to see one.

You really gotta wonder when they don't bring it to Oshkosh...

The did bring one to Oshkosh - a model.

--
Montblack
"Styled by the laws of nature.............Concorde"

Old October 29th 03, 10:00 AM
Thomas Borchert

Peter,

You really gotta wonder when they don't bring it to Oshkosh...

No, you don't, IMHO. They test-fly it, real hard. They don't do
vaporware, but rather work on delivering.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 29th 03, 10:00 AM
Thomas Borchert

G.Vassalli,

the concept is very interesting. Available data is very interesting.
Announced pricing is very interesting. Now, all of this interesting
stuff has to show up "in a store", so to speak, to really judge what
it's like.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 29th 03, 12:35 PM
Wolfgang K.

http://www.diamond-air.at/de/products/DA42/index.htm
go for BILDER and FILM
regards
wolfgang, loww, vie
www.fluglehrer.at

Old October 29th 03, 04:40 PM
Big John

Peter

Big thread a while back about a Company bring their new light jet
(Eclipse 500???) to OSH with only 20 hours on it. Compnay was really
ripped here by some for doing that.

Now we find the same 'group' questining why another company didn't
bring their new low time aircaft to OSH?

Guess sometimes people can't win for losing.

Big John

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:49:19 GMT, "Peter Gottlieb"
wrote:

I'll let you know when I get to see one.

You really gotta wonder when they don't bring it to Oshkosh...

.. .

Old October 29th 03, 06:11 PM
Montblack

Was that the Adam 700? The A-700 is their twin jet, on the A-500 (centerline
thrust designed) platform.

Eclipse has a flying jet, but not mated to productions engines - yet.

I missed that thread. Link anyone?

--
Montblack
"Just the usual inanity"

"Big John"

Old October 29th 03, 08:15 PM
Big John

Montblack

You are correct, it was the Adam 700???

They got FAA permission to fly to OSH with only 20 hours of flight
test and flew it gear down because they hadn't opened that part of the
envelope yet in their testing.

They were ripped up by some on this thread for being 'dangerous' and
flying to OSH to display to the 'troops'.

Go to Google and search for " Adam 700 Oshkosh"

Big John

Old October 29th 03, 09:02 PM
Morgans

"Montblack" wrote in message
Was that the Adam 700? The A-700 is their twin jet, on the A-500

(centerline
thrust designed) platform.

Eclipse has a flying jet, but not mated to productions engines - yet.

I missed that thread. Link anyone?

--
Montblack
"Just the usual inanity"

That took place on RAH. The criticism was made by zoom, aka james cambell,
I believe.
--
Jim in NC

Question, Diamond distance as unsuccessful triangle. Roger Aviation Marketplace 1 November 22nd 04 07:34 PM
Diamond DA-40 with G-1000 pirep C J Campbell Instrument Flight Rules 117 July 22nd 04 05:40 PM
Diamond DA-40 with G-1000 pirep C J Campbell Owning 114 July 22nd 04 05:40 PM
Diamond DA-40 Chuck Owning 16 April 30th 04 08:57 PM
Diamond Aircraft on Hydrogen Fuel Cells Raul Ruiz Piloting 1 July 13th 03 11:27 PM