Su-34.jpg (0/1)

Old January 10th 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Su-34.jpg (0/1)

Name calling is not the only way to be impolite.

In the same way that swearing does not necessarily mean you are
insulting somone:

"**** you" is no worse than "you are an incompetant fool".

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 23:37:42 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

I don't lower myself to name-calling, if you want to talk about manners.
I don't remove copyright messages from pictures.

Pray tell me where I have strayed from the path of good manners,
oh noble sir.

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
.. .
Why should he use good manners when you didn't?

And stop posting at opposite ends ffs, just stick to one or the other.

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:06:39 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

Manners, boy.
Act your age, or are you really only 9 years old.
And mind your grammar and spelling.

schreef in bericht
news On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:26:34 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

If you can't read my e-mail address there is something wrong with your
eyesight.

And name-calling when you're found out is a sign of weakness. Keep your
manners.

Regards,
Herman

schreef in bericht
om...
On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:56:19 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

schreef in bericht
news:bja0o3tnk8pr4ohbef7gtq1vmnb5i45fli@4ax .com...
For the Picture Police: Copyright Max Bryansky

Why so cynical? You were found out; leave it at that.
Save yourself a lot of work and leave the copyright messages in the
pictures.

Regards,
Herman

If you don't like what I post or the way I post the pictures
why look at them,. Also I noticed that you Hide you e-mail address
You Sir are a ASSHOLE!

Herman
Go **** Up A Rope,
Why Don't you keep you mouth shut and your nose out of other peoples
business! I have NEVER TOOK CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE PICTURES I POST
UNLESS I TOOK THEM. I thought the group would enjoy seeing the great
pictures. but as always there is some asshole(Herman) who is mad at
the world and wans to slam everyone or everything he doesn't agree
with.AS for as manners go you have a lot to learn. This at one tiime
was a great group of people untill the likes of you moved in.
In closing I hope when you get home you mother runs out from her
dogigie house and bites you in the ASS!

Troy

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
the national grid?

Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light?
Only during ballet practice.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

The latest ploy to drive the insurgents out of Iraq is to send in a team of Louisiana Special Forces.
Billy Bob, Bubba, Boo, Scooter, and Cooter are being sent in with the following information:
1. The limit is two.
2. The season ended last weekend.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, or country music
5. Some are queer.
That should just about do it, don't you think?
Old January 10th 08, 11:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

So what's a "dogigie house"?

**** YOU! Grammar and spelling correct.

wrote:

[...]

The tired doctor was awakened by a phone call in the middle of the night. "Please, you have to come right over," pleaded the distraught young mother. "My child has swallowed a contraceptive."
The physician dressed quickly, but before he could get out the door, the phone rang again.
"You don't have to come over after all," the woman said with a sigh of relief. "My husband just found another one."
Old January 11th 08, 06:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

So far only Troy24 has resorted to name calling and you seem to be on the
verge of starting .

This whole nonsense started because some people noticed thad Troy was
reposting pictures (nothing wrong with that) but did not credit the original
posters and/or removed copyright notices (everything wrong with that).
When this was pointed out to him he went ballistic and started throwing
abuse about.
Everybody was wrong except he. Pretty childish reaction. A grownup would
have owned up and left it at that.

Regards,
Herman

wrote:

I don't lower myself to name-calling, if you want to talk about manners.
I don't remove copyright messages from pictures.

Pray tell me where I have strayed from the path of good manners,
oh noble sir.

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
. ..

news:qjs1o31mjin8hgsho2cb7snrtdd7if62la@4ax. com...

Old January 11th 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 23:39:27 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" schreef in bericht
. ..
On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 01:53:27 GMT, Bob Harrington
wrote:

SNIP to save space

The good ole american way.

Don't you dare call me an American!
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

No insult intended if you're not American.
I got the impression you are, but congratulations if you are not. What
country are you from, if I may ask?

Regards,
Herman

Old January 11th 08, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

wrote:

SNIP to save space

The good ole american way.

Don't you dare call me an American!
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

No insult intended if you're not American.
I got the impression you are, but congratulations if you are not. What
country are you from, if I may ask?

Scotland.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

System error 4C: kernel panic
Old January 11th 08, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:24:52 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

So far only Troy24 has resorted to name calling and you seem to be on the
verge of starting .

Like I said, "Name calling is not the only way to be impolite."

This whole nonsense started because some people noticed thad Troy was
reposting pictures (nothing wrong with that) but did not credit the original
posters and/or removed copyright notices (everything wrong with that).

Very subtle difference.

When this was pointed out to him he went ballistic and started throwing
abuse about.

He's probably fed up of sad lonely netkops moaning at him.

Everybody was wrong except he. Pretty childish reaction. A grownup would
have owned up and left it at that.

How do you want him to react?

Regards,
Herman

wrote:

[...]

You know, sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around naked.
But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from streaking.
Old January 12th 08, 11:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old January 12th 08, 11:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

wrote:

So far only Troy24 has resorted to name calling and you seem to be on the
verge of starting .

Like I said, "Name calling is not the only way to be impolite."

This whole nonsense started because some people noticed thad Troy was
reposting pictures (nothing wrong with that) but did not credit the
original
posters and/or removed copyright notices (everything wrong with that).

Very subtle difference.

When this was pointed out to him he went ballistic and started throwing
abuse about.

He's probably fed up of sad lonely netkops moaning at him.

Everybody was wrong except he. Pretty childish reaction. A grownup would
have owned up and left it at that.

How do you want him to react?

Simple.
Like I wrote in my last post: own up and go on with his life.
Nothing wrong with reposting pictures, but just credit the original source.
An example of this is regular poster Centerplace.
If you post a picture everybody assumes you took it (see the first reactions
on a number of his posts) or that you unearthed them somewhere.

And above all: count to 10 before replying, think twice and don't throw
abuse about.

Regards,
Herman

Old January 12th 08, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:10:16 GMT, Bob Harrington
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

No insult intended if you're not American.
I got the impression you are, but congratulations if you are not.
What country are you from, if I may ask?

Scotland.

Oh, well ~that~ explains it... ;^}

The Glaswegians are certainly arrogant *******s.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Extract from a customer complaint letter sent to The Body
Shop:
I recently shampooed my pet rabbit with Body Shop shampoo.
Its eyes bulged out and turned red. If you tested your stuff on
animals like everyone else, this sort of thing wouldn't happen...
Old January 12th 08, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

wrote:

So far only Troy24 has resorted to name calling and you seem to be on the
verge of starting .

Like I said, "Name calling is not the only way to be impolite."

This whole nonsense started because some people noticed thad Troy was
reposting pictures (nothing wrong with that) but did not credit the
original
posters and/or removed copyright notices (everything wrong with that).

Very subtle difference.

When this was pointed out to him he went ballistic and started throwing
abuse about.

He's probably fed up of sad lonely netkops moaning at him.

Everybody was wrong except he. Pretty childish reaction. A grownup would
have owned up and left it at that.

How do you want him to react?

Simple.
Like I wrote in my last post: own up and go on with his life.

He has nothing to own up to.

Nothing wrong with reposting pictures, but just credit the original source.

Pedant.

An example of this is regular poster Centerplace.
If you post a picture everybody assumes you took it (see the first reactions
on a number of his posts) or that you unearthed them somewhere.

Assumptions are not the fault of the poster.

What is this, a ****ing church?
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Some tourists in the Chicago Museum of Natural History are marveling at the dinosaur bones. One of them asks the guard, "Can you tell me how old the dinosaur bones are?"
The guard replies, "They are 3 million, four years, and six months old."
"That's an awfully exact number," says the tourist. "How do you know their age so precisely?"
The guard answers, "Well, the dinosaur bones were three million years old when I started working here, and that was four and a half years ago."