[email protected] The RAH plot thickens zzzz

Old January 6th 04, 07:33 PM
pacplyer

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...
"Holger Stephan" wrote in message
I'm more of a "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset" kind of guy. Shoot
first, let the questions take care of themselves.

How about: "...ognoscet": "Kill them all. God will recognize his own."

- Holger

Cognoscet?

Yes. Like the bishop remarked to the general during the crusades upon
entering a peaceful city half christian and half muslim: "Kill them all,
for god knoweth them that are his."

And my answer to the loud knock at the door, and demand for naming
three sacraments was: "Allah be praised?"
Old January 6th 04, 07:59 PM
Rich Ahrens

Del Rawlins wrote:

On 06 Jan 2004 01:47 AM, pacplyer posted the following:

Del Rawlins wrote in message

About the time I start to agree with him on something he goes and
says something else which makes me want to smack him.

pac says:

Thank's Del. :-) That's one of the first atta-boys I've ever gotten at
RAH. (but as I recall then, the following smack you're talking about
resets the score back to zero?)

Well, I could have said the same thing about BOb, but he seems to have
himself pretty well under control lately. That may be because of no
major auto conversion threads going on or else the meds finally started
working. 8^)

Or the Christmas delivery of Muzzle Loader!
Old January 6th 04, 11:09 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , pacplyer says...
?

Yes. Like the bishop remarked to the general during the crusades upon
entering a peaceful city half christian and half muslim: "Kill them all,
for god knoweth them that are his."

And my answer to the loud knock at the door, and demand for naming
three sacraments was: "Allah be praised?"

Ah ha!! your Dennis Fetters :-)

Back to semi lurk mode

Chuck (I am who I am and thats all who I am) S

Old January 7th 04, 02:57 AM
pacplyer

Del Rawlins wrote

You could put an end to this thread by simply posting who you really are.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/

Yes, when BWB and Sydney come out shaking hands I'll do that. (Is one
of them you Del?) I just now figured out the Deltanon handle in the
other thread.)

Any way, I've had crewmembers who couldn't get along with each other
before and it forced me into the role of arbitrator or hearing
officer, even though it's unpleasant. I would typically hold court at
bar, and try to get the two sides to bark it out in there instead of
sniping at each other in flight all the time. At some point though on
up to a 14 day trip *both* these guys would have to swallow their
pride and get back to the business of flying as a team. Otherwise,
the one that refused to do this needed a couple weeks off on the beach
to think about it (without pay) or an extra line check. While I
couldn't order up either of those things on my own, I could let the
other left-seaters know my displeasure with that individual.
Eventually the parachuting check-airmen would descend from the sky on
top of that guy. Retired guys I used to chuck gear for who are now in
the FAA say that it works much the same way there.

Well since the temptation of all that Bass Ale has been profored by
, I cannot resist. (of course he'll probably put it on *my*
credit card number...) :-( Let me fiddle with my scanner a while and
try to figure out how to up load a picture to somebody's website. How
do you do that anyway? Anyone? I saw that Zoom or Bernie or who
ever he is said "Bianaries are not allowed. Is that what a picture
is? I wouldn't want to run afoul of Stickler's laws of planetary
posting again! Zoom/Bernie are you still trolling there somewhere?
Do you know?

pacplyer
Old January 7th 04, 04:09 AM
Del Rawlins

On 06 Jan 2004 05:57 PM, pacplyer posted the following:

Yes, when BWB and Sydney come out shaking hands I'll do that. (Is one
of them you Del?) I just now figured out the Deltanon handle in the
other thread.)

I've never posted as anyone but myself. And as far as I know, nobody
else has ever posted as me, not that I think anyone would want to do
that.

Old January 7th 04, 04:13 PM
Snowbird

Del Rawlins wrote in message ...
On 06 Jan 2004 05:57 PM, pacplyer posted the following:
Yes, when BWB and Sydney come out shaking hands I'll do that. (Is one
of them you Del?) I just now figured out the Deltanon handle in the
other thread.)

I've never posted as anyone but myself. And as far as I know, nobody
else has ever posted as me, not that I think anyone would want to do
that.

I don't know, Del. IMO you have a good reputation as a
pretty genuine, level-headed guy who gets listened to when
he talks for that reason. I can see where some people
would want to annex that reputation without taking the
trouble to establish themselves as someone worth listening
to, in their own right. (That's a comment on why someone
might *want* to post as you -- not a suggestion that you've
posted as someone else or that someone else HAS posted as
you. Just to be clear).

But doesn't "pac plyers" response draw the obvious question: if
he's really here as an independent person who never even
met BWB, why on EARTH should my behavior or Bill's have any
bearing on HIS behavior?

Instead he's looking once again like "Anonymous Agenda-Boy",
more and more so with every post.

"pac plyer" says that the "regulars" made it clear to him that
I am not " but, he seems to define "clear" a little
differently than most English-speakers. Heh.

I've stated before but I'll state it again for the record.
I have posted under two names, "Sydney" and "Snowbird". Someone
could subpoena every ISP record in the world and that's what
it would show.

Free clue, pac: I'm not the only one Mr. Phillips has
attacked, I'm not one of the ones he's attacked the worst,
and I'm not one of the ones he's threatened IRL. Neither
am I his "bunion" -- I have other hobbies.

If he ever again made interesting posts about flying and
airplanes, I'd read them. Otherwise I have little interest
in him, provided he's not abusing me. I don't stop him
from posting here.

Pac: if you want to be listened to instead of ignored, drop
the Agenda and start talking about your own experiences with
airplanes. Keep at it a while, and you'll have a good
reputation and draw adulation. Take Veedauber for example.

Just a positive suggestion, not to be mistaken for an
attempt to dictate.

Sydney
Old January 7th 04, 09:39 PM
Del Rawlins

On 07 Jan 2004 07:13 AM, Snowbird posted the following:
Del Rawlins wrote in message

I've never posted as anyone but myself. And as far as I know, nobody
else has ever posted as me, not that I think anyone would want to do
that.

I don't know, Del. IMO you have a good reputation as a
pretty genuine, level-headed guy who gets listened to when
he talks for that reason. I can see where some people
would want to annex that reputation without taking the
trouble to establish themselves as someone worth listening
to, in their own right.

I appreciate your kind words. I guess I should have been more specific
about what I was referring to, which is the way that some people here
tend to equate time in the saddle with the worthiness of a poster's
opinions. Never mind that this is a building group, not a flying group.
I'm a low time private puke and never claimed to be anything but. 8^)

But doesn't "pac plyers" response draw the obvious question: if
he's really here as an independent person who never even
met BWB, why on EARTH should my behavior or Bill's have any
bearing on HIS behavior?

To be honest I don't know what his motivation is; whether it is hero
worship or he owes Bill a favor or what have you. But we've seen BWB
use sock puppets before and I just don't think this is one. One thing
about BWB which you are familiar with is the viciousness with which he
always makes his attacks, and I am just not seeing it from Pac, or the
vulgarity. While it is possible that BWB could have toned these
attributes down, I just don't think he could keep it up this long, sock
puppet or not.

Old January 8th 04, 07:03 AM
pacplyer

(Snowbird) wrote in message om...
[...]

O.K. it's a deal. I keep reading a lot of your posts out of sequence
I think. When it's sounds like we're comming together, then I spot
another post from you, mabey older, that I didn't respond to before
and the cycle starts over, I think. You are putting your stuff in new
threads like I was, and I can see why Strikler was clueing me in that
that's a bad thing to do. I learned a lesson. Thanks Strikler for
shaming me into it. I *am* a inexperienced poster, and I'm to lazy to
read how to do it. I was just trying to copy what you all are doing
(unsucessfully it seems.)

Cheers,

pacplyer
Old January 8th 04, 07:53 AM
Richard Riley

:
: Yes, when BWB and Sydney come out shaking hands I'll do that. (Is one
: of them you Del?) I just now figured out the Deltanon handle in the
: other thread.)
:
:I've never posted as anyone but myself. And as far as I know, nobody
:else has ever posted as me, not that I think anyone would want to do
:that.

I'm suddenly haunted by the image of hundreds of newsgroup readers
stepping forward together and posting....

I AM DEL RAWLINS!!!!!
Old January 8th 04, 08:55 AM
Del Rawlins

On 07 Jan 2004 10:53 PM, Richard Riley posted the following:
wrote:

:On 06 Jan 2004 05:57 PM, pacplyer posted the following:
:
: Yes, when BWB and Sydney come out shaking hands I'll do that. (Is
: one of them you Del?) I just now figured out the Deltanon handle in
: the other thread.)
:
:I've never posted as anyone but myself. And as far as I know, nobody
:else has ever posted as me, not that I think anyone would want to do
:that.

I'm suddenly haunted by the image of hundreds of newsgroup readers
stepping forward together and posting....

I AM DEL RAWLINS!!!!!

Fine, so long as my various personalities report to the shop at 6pm
Alaska time tomorrow for some quality time spent on the Bearhawk. Be
sure to bring plenty of tools and 2024t3 aluminum. Whichever of you (me?)
has any to spare, bring Lycont parts.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We will add your
aircraft components to our own.

Del "316 of 700+" Rawlins