Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 26th 06, 04:02 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

krp wrote:
DAVID WHACKJOB MOORE INTERNET STALKER
wrote in message
ups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda

gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his
hands
in
the air.

Tutu eh? I wonder if he can give Dickless arun for his money?

Actually there is good evidence that "PERCY" is several people ONE of
whom
is the INSANE "Stacy Alexander" and her nutbar Hubby Doctor JOHN

EDWARD
FREED... How he keeps getting jobs as the DEAD of women at colleges

is
AMAZING!

I heard he likes 7-Up! And I don't mean the drink (if you know what I
mean!).

It is funny this group holds regular meeting via e-mail plots out

their
moves and Ms. FREED pays for the attack website on behalf of the women's
movement and TAKE BACK THE NET!!! They made some serious blunders when

the
website went down and she PANICKED to get it back up. Left fingerprints
everywhere behind herself. This "COALITION FORCES" gang is the gang who
can't shoot straight. Moore, Mike Netwrton bomb, Stacy, her loving puppy

dog
Hubby Doctor Johnny and a few other misfits tossed in now and then. The
best part is when Mikey and Stacy try to PLAY lawyer............

Say MIKE - how are your LEARJETS?

As opposed to the $130 total you have to your name, bankruptboi?
Save your breath puppet....You'll need it to inflate your next date. If
ignorance is bliss ****tard, you must be the happiest person on earth.

Davey my wife didn't leave ME like YOURS DID! She wanted a "MAN"
and
not a "LITTLE BOY" as I hear it. Davey I "OWN" my house, 100% of it,
and
YOU - well yours was foreclosed and sold to somebody else. YOU live in
your
MOMMY'S BASEMENT! No Davey it is NOT "old news" it is a current as the
headline news on CNN...

Lying ****. Your wife left your ass for a real man and she is
happily married for the first time in her life. Megs told us about
that LITTLE problem you have. LOL The woman you are married to now
doesn't sleep with you. She isn't married to you in any way except on
paper. TWO former members of your family have verified this you fat gay
Alzheimers Ollie. http://www.aboutkenpangbrorn.com

Old August 29th 06, 01:25 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote in message
[...]

Rumour has it your wife left you for Ken, Davey.