A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Condor News ---- 2 October 2018



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old October 6th 18, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 11:46:09 AM UTC+1, Alberto Recchi wrote:
Are you guys working also on a model for the HpH 18 meter Shark?


Not currently. It's a plane we would like to have though..
Ads
  #22  
Old October 12th 18, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deming Gray
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 1:47:05 AM UTC-4, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team


That is great news. Would you please put the ASW 20-B on your list to create? More gliders equals more fun.
  #23  
Old October 12th 18, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 2:56:35 AM UTC+1, Deming Gray wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 1:47:05 AM UTC-4, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team


That is great news. Would you please put the ASW 20-B on your list to create? More gliders equals more fun.


OK!

  #24  
Old October 25th 18, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 2:26:02 AM UTC-4, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 2:56:35 AM UTC+1, Deming Gray wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 1:47:05 AM UTC-4, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team


That is great news. Would you please put the ASW 20-B on your list to create? More gliders equals more fun.


OK!


Most likely an outlier, but it would be really nice to have a landing flaps-only ship like a PIK-20B, HP-11/14/16/18, or SGS 1-35 on the list.
  #25  
Old October 25th 18, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

Do you have the old World Class PW-5? It's available on Condor 1, but I don't see it on my Condor 2.
  #27  
Old October 26th 18, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 1:07:18 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Do you have the old World Class PW-5? It's available on Condor 1, but I don't see it on my Condor 2.


No, and we have no plans to add it.
  #29  
Old October 27th 18, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 49
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

Op dinsdag 2 oktober 2018 07:47:05 UTC+2 schreef Chris Wedgwood:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team


Any possibility of a DG glider? Would love such a beautiful canopy in a sim
  #30  
Old October 27th 18, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 12:24:03 PM UTC+1, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Op dinsdag 2 oktober 2018 07:47:05 UTC+2 schreef Chris Wedgwood:
In the last month we have released 2 new gliders - The Ventus 3 in 15m and 18m, and the ASK21.

Condor development continues apace.

Chris & Uros
Condor Team


Any possibility of a DG glider? Would love such a beautiful canopy in a sim



Yes, DG808 is coming too.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vickers Type 170 Vanguard pics - October 27, the Vickers Vanguard, fitted with two Rolls-Royce Condor engines of 650 h.p. each.jpg ... Miloch Aviation Photos 0 November 19th 17 04:40 PM
Curtiss T-32 Condor II pics 1 [02/11] - 1930s-passengers-boarding-american-airlines-condor-biplane-airplane-AAMYTR.jpg (1/1) Miloch Aviation Photos 0 November 17th 17 03:38 PM
Condor Thanksgiving and Condor Christmas Contests [email protected] Soaring 0 October 22nd 12 03:33 PM
Cross-Country Instruction using Condor Starts October 22, 2012 [email protected] Soaring 2 September 8th 12 12:05 AM
DAFIF to disappear October 1st - any news? K. Ari Krupnikov Piloting 1 June 29th 05 12:16 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.