To Mark

Old March 22nd 10, 08:06 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default To Mark

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:49:56 -0800, Lady Azure, Baroness of the North
Pole wrote:

(**** snipped)

Oh_My_God, thefake Mark, post forger ****ed you over!

Your pathetic, loserness is hanging out here for all to see.

Everyone knows I have you enslaved by an obsession for all
things "Mark".

How ****ing embarassing for you, that this is what you do
with your time, is fail to find out who impersonates me.

EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS A DIFFERENT PERSON FROM
ME.

No matter how long you try, you cannot stifle the posts of
the real "Mark", or ever stop people from *loving me*. Never.

Ok, now crawl back into mommy's basement, and spend
hours trying to defeat me. LOL! Yes, you- Loser on line.

You lose again.

---
Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot
Old March 22nd 10, 08:27 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Would

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 22nd 10, 08:50 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 22nd 10, 10:02 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Would

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:50:15 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air

Hay don't get your penis all plumped up, it ain't my fault you live
ina a ****ing fantasy world.

Goof luck on that AC, Fukknutzoid.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 22nd 10, 10:21 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:02:21 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:50:15 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air

Hay don't get your penis all plumped up, it ain't my fault you live
ina a ****ing fantasy world.

Goof luck on that AC, Fukknutzoid.

AC? I don't need you or air conditioning,
online loser.
Old March 22nd 10, 10:28 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
John Fitzsimons

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:21:38 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:02:21 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:50:15 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air

Hay don't get your penis all plumped up, it ain't my fault you live
ina a ****ing fantasy world.

Goof luck on that AC, Fukknutzoid.

AC? I don't need you or air conditioning,
online loser.

If I might interject, Scary Mark(ie) Mary, if you are mentally
slanted, there is no way in Hades you are going to get a cert.

Hint = AC does not mean "air conditioning".
Old March 22nd 10, 10:30 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:28:56 -0400, John Fitzsimons wrote:

[...]

Of course it doesn't. It means airplane certification. Being bi-polar
and taking drugs doesn't mean a thing. I know. I called this guy in
Myrtle Beach who is a CFU.
Old March 22nd 10, 10:31 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
John Fitzsimons

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:30:33 -0400, Mark wrote:

[...]

CFU? Yes, that would be accurate; a Certified **** Up.

*hahahahaha*
Old March 23rd 10, 01:56 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 22, 4:27*pm, Tiger Would wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:
Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

You're a loser Jeffrey Bloss. I fly planes and you can't,
so you pitch a childish fit and play childish usenet forgery
games.

You'll never mature due to your character deficiencies. Best
you can do is tell lies.

Loser, still living with mom.

Old March 23rd 10, 01:57 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 22, 4:50*pm, Mark wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:27:57 -0400, Tiger Would wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:06:52 -0400, Mark wrote:

Mark, American Bi-Polar Unlicensed Pilot

Just a wild guess here but if you are Bi-Polar Fukknutzoid, you will
be on Prozac and several other mind numbing drugs.

Hmmm, lemme see now, I'll betcha you'll never get a license to do much
of anything except cut the grass with a pair of tweezers.

But that's just me.

Listen you little mother****er, I am a *real*
pilot and you are a nothing weasel.

Mark Bi-Polar But Rules The Air
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

I would never have a jackass sigfile like that.

You suck at pretending to be me.

Loser idiot.