FS2004

Old July 27th 03, 04:58 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:42:55 GMT, "Ken Beard" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .

The laugh was on you. Microsoft has my message and they may find the

'joke' so amusing.
That's up to them. Forget about the 'private email'. I've no secrets

here and you can say
whatever you need to say right here on the public forum. Laughs on you

dip****!

Someone please tell me he's in on the joke, and is being sarcastic. If he's
this clueless....I'm amazed he turns the computer on.

Life if full of amazing things. It really doesn't matter does it?
Old July 27th 03, 04:18 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "quilljar" wrote:

That shouldn't have been difficult!

You are right. It is not difficult to catch me out. I am a very naive and
innocent person. My dear old Nanny told me to always trust a Doctor!

I saw a movie about a nanny once.......
Old July 27th 03, 10:38 PM
David CL Francis

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 at 11:55:43 in message
, "Dr. Speedbyrd:"
wrote:

You may not keep it open as long as you think!
Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
day's because of a lot of requiests.

It is a null address that goes nowhere. You are being conned.
--
Francis E-Mail reply to

Old July 28th 03, 01:37 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

wrote:

You may not keep it open as long as you think!
Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like your type, sorry to say

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
day's because of a lot of requiests.

It is a null address that goes nowhere. You are being conned.

some small minds have too much free time
Old July 28th 03, 05:11 AM
Roger Christie

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.

We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

Can someone let this poor guy in on the joke?

Old July 28th 03, 11:01 AM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the
same of others.

And someone who downloads it from the infamous ftp://127.0.0.1/ obviously
doesn't purchase theirs? Trust me, if you inform Microsoft about that wearz
site you will feature on the bulletin board.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/
Old July 28th 03, 02:22 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:11:58 -0400, "Roger Christie" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.

We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

Can someone let this poor guy in on the joke?

You're a little late, Junior. It's already taken care of
Old July 28th 03, 02:23 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 28 Jul 2003 10:01:39 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

I don't care if it does or not. I pay for my merchandise and I expect the
same of others.

And someone who downloads it from the infamous ftp://127.0.0.1/ obviously
doesn't purchase theirs? Trust me, if you inform Microsoft about that wearz
site you will feature on the bulletin board.

another one with too much free time

Old July 28th 03, 03:06 PM
Alan White

On 28 Jul 2003 08:23:10 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:"
wrote:

another one with too much free time

It's impossible to have too much free time.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Old July 29th 03, 01:42 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

wrote:

another one with too much free time

It's impossible to have too much free time.

No it isn't. As we've seen here.

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM