Indy 500

Old May 30th 05, 09:52 PM
vlado

Default Indy 500

Anyone catch the opening ceromony flybys? What aircraft participated?
(I was working...honey-do's!!!).
Thx,
V. Lenoch

Old May 30th 05, 11:27 PM
Dudley Henriques

"vlado" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone catch the opening ceromony flybys? What aircraft participated?
(I was working...honey-do's!!!).
Thx,
V. Lenoch

Same here......cutting the grass; but I thought I caught a glimpse of a B2
as I ran upstairs for a much needed "break" :-)
Dudley

Old May 31st 05, 06:23 AM
Jay Beckman

"vlado" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone catch the opening ceromony flybys? What aircraft participated?
(I was working...honey-do's!!!).
Thx,
V. Lenoch

Indy 500 = B2 Spirit
Coca Cola 600 = 2 F15E from SJ AFB

Jay B

Old June 3rd 05, 03:25 AM
Jon Kraus

I live just north-east of Indianapolis and low-and-bohold I saw a B2 low
and slow over my house probably at 3000 fedt or so. First time I have
ever seen on in person. Pretty impressive. But for 1,000,000 AMU's each
they should be impressive. I wonder how much jet-a they used doing the
flyby?

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201

Old June 3rd 05, 03:51 AM
George Patterson

Jon Kraus wrote:
I wonder how much jet-a they used doing the flyby?

Probably none that they would not have burned that day doing something else.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.