International Fighter Pilots Fellowship Website

Old January 17th 05, 05:10 AM
Jay Honeck

Default International Fighter Pilots Fellowship Website

Many of us have heard about this exclusive organization through the posts of
Dudley Henriques, founder of the IFPF and a frequent poster on these
newsgroups.

Dudley asked me to help create a website that would document the history of
this remarkable group of pilots. An honor society comprised mainly of
pilots in and around the airshow demonstration community, the IFPF filled a
unique niche in the aviation world for over 20 years, starting in 1971.

The site is nothing fancy, but Dudley's narrative does a good job of
explaining the purpose and mission of this unique organization -- and he has
provided many neat photos of some very prominent pilots of the day.

You may see the site at http://alexisparkinn.com/ifpf_history.htm
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 17th 05, 05:55 AM
kage

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
[...]

Nice job, Jay. Great piece of history.

Karl

Old January 17th 05, 07:50 PM
Jack Allison

Very interesting addition to the website Jay. Kudos to you and Dudley
for collaborating on something like this.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student, airplane partnership student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old January 18th 05, 04:41 AM
Jay Honeck

Very interesting addition to the website Jay. Kudos to you and Dudley for
collaborating on something like this.

It just goes to show you that these newsgroups should never be
underestimated. I'm eternally amazed and humbled by the people I've met
here.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 18th 05, 05:21 AM
Jack Allison

Jay Honeck wrote:

It just goes to show you that these newsgroups should never be
underestimated. I'm eternally amazed and humbled by the people I've met
here.

Agreed. It's been one thing to post/reply and get all sorts of great
advice, learn lots of new things, have a laugh, etc. It's even better
when you get a chance to meet folks face to face. It's a wonderful
community.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student, Piper Arrow purchasing student