Closest SDF, LDA and LOC-BC Approaches

Old June 3rd 04, 09:54 PM
Brad Z

You can query from Kyler Laird's site. Here's one I did of all the ILS
approaches in VA:

https://aviationtoolbox.org/Members/...d=ILS&state=VA

Just change the query parameters in the URL. Thanks Kyler!

"Greg Esres" wrote in message
You download a volume

How about a tutorial? ;-) When I select "volume", all it shows me is
a list of all approaches contained in that volume, which must be
downloaded one by one.

Old June 4th 04, 01:48 AM

S Green wrote:

wrote in message ...

S Green wrote:

http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_tpp

No different to AOPA or Airnav, you still have to search one by one. Not
what the OP was looking for I think

Sure, it's different. You download a volume, then you have a searchable

PDF
file.

Have you tried downloading a volume?

Yes. It was suggested by someone here a couple of months ago.

Old June 4th 04, 06:38 AM
Andrew Sarangan

wrote in :

S Green wrote:

wrote in message

S Green wrote:

http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_tpp

No different to AOPA or Airnav, you still have to search one by
one. Not what the OP was looking for I think

Sure, it's different. You download a volume, then you have a
searchable

PDF
file.

Have you tried downloading a volume?

Yes. It was suggested by someone here a couple of months ago.

So how do you download the entire volume? When I select the volume and
hit "Search" it brings up a list of approaches. You have to search
through each page to find the approach, and there are several dozen pages
for each volume.
Old June 4th 04, 02:55 PM

Andrew Sarangan wrote:

So how do you download the entire volume? When I select the volume and
hit "Search" it brings up a list of approaches. You have to search
through each page to find the approach, and there are several dozen pages
for each volume.

I save each page as a PDF file then combine those into one PDF file, which
gives me a search capability for the entire volume. I have Acrobat
Professional, though. I don't think you can combine them with the free
reader.

Old June 4th 04, 08:23 PM

S Green wrote:

wrote in message ...

Andrew Sarangan wrote:

So how do you download the entire volume? When I select the volume and
hit "Search" it brings up a list of approaches. You have to search
through each page to find the approach, and there are several dozen

pages
for each volume.

I save each page as a PDF file then combine those into one PDF file, which
gives me a search capability for the entire volume. I have Acrobat
Professional, though. I don't think you can combine them with the free
reader.

FTW!

I know. Maybe the FAA could send some troops over to your house with all the
data.

Old June 4th 04, 09:38 PM
Stan Prevost

Best I can tell, one of you guys is talking about downloading all the IAPs
in a volume, the other is talking about downloading the *list* of all IAPs
in a volume.