Sorry, Spruce and Jim Irwin

Old October 8th 03, 03:06 PM
Larry Smith

Default Sorry, Spruce and Jim Irwin

Jim, you and your company were quite courteous on a prop bolt exchange, so I
was gonna order some more mdse. And still hope to, even after this. This
morning I tried to order a Concorde battery for a friend's 172, and the
snappy lady in Griffin rejected the card, for curious reasons.

After a call to Desser (Memphis) the order is complete and the battery said
to be on its way. Same card too. There's only 20k in that account. That
ought to cover a $100 battery.

Old October 8th 03, 05:59 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Larry Smith" wrote in message
Jim, you and your company were quite courteous on a prop bolt exchange, so

was gonna order some more mdse. And still hope to, even after this.

This
morning I tried to order a Concorde battery for a friend's 172, and the
snappy lady in Griffin rejected the card, for curious reasons.

After a call to Desser (Memphis) the order is complete and the battery

said
to be on its way. Same card too. There's only 20k in that account.

That
ought to cover a $100 battery.

What's your credit card number and expiration date? I'll check into it.

KB

Old October 8th 03, 07:03 PM
Big John

Kyle

Is this a Nigerian post?

Big John

Old October 9th 03, 12:51 AM
David Hill

Larry Smith wrote:
snip
I wonder, though, why so many scrappy bitches
gravitate toward his store in Griffin, GA. Ron A. used to have a coven of
them working for him when he was there.

Maybe that'll change when the facility moves to Peachtree City, GA?

--
David Hill
david at hillREMOVETHISfamily.org

filters, they're not just for coffee anymore
The following needn't bother to reply, you are filtered:
Juan E Jimenez, Barnyard BOb

Old October 9th 03, 02:01 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

Big John wrote in message . ..
Kyle

Is this a Nigerian post?

Big John

No, it's just another ass-wipe Larry Smith post. Guess he doesn't
know how to contact Aircraft Spruce in California. He thinks that if
he calls cross-country, he has to yell through a hose. Wonder how a
credit card can have 20k in it's account? If it's a debit card, not
everyone takes them, as any normal person with at least average
intelligence would know. I think he inhaled too much plastic
drill-dust when he drilled the wrong holes for his latches for his
*******/orphan plane. Why couldn't your friend order his own battery?
Are you the dominant butch when you play house? Really Larry, do you
possibly think that anyone gives a **** where you ordered a battery
from or that you screwed up the attempted purchase? At least you're
worth a few chuckles when you post your boring, inane ramblings.

KJSDCAUSA

Old October 9th 03, 02:23 PM
Larry Smith

"Kennie Eggsucker" chattered in message
om...
Big John wrote in message

. ..
Kyle

Oooh, ain't Little Mooz the organ grinder's monkey angry! Bzzzzt.
Granolawicz, you ol' Ercoupe driver and perennial defendant, admit you just
got slapped for giving false legal advice.

Old October 9th 03, 04:22 PM
wmbjk

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
om...

Wonder how a
credit card can have 20k in it's account? If it's a debit card, not
everyone takes them, as any normal person with at least average
intelligence would know.

Another possibility - he tried to use his friend's debit card, but the
shipping address didn't match the card holder's address. Any way you
slice it, the latchless one seems able to foul up the simplest purchase.
Even worse, there's a guy driving a 172 who needed service from
Latchless's Batteries and Whining Emporium. Yikes!

Wayne

Old October 9th 03, 05:34 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:22:54 -0700, "wmbjk" wrote:

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
. com...

Wonder how a
credit card can have 20k in it's account? If it's a debit card, not
everyone takes them, as any normal person with at least average
intelligence would know.

Another possibility - he tried to use his friend's debit card, but the
shipping address didn't match the card holder's address. Any way you
slice it, the latchless one seems able to foul up the simplest purchase.
Even worse, there's a guy driving a 172 who needed service from
Latchless's Batteries and Whining Emporium. Yikes!

Wayne

My turn to pile on, but I'm in a generous mood today.

Therefore....
Even tho Latchless is a super stickler when he rates others
remarks, I'll give him the nod that SOMEBODY has a credit
card with a $20,000 limit.. since I carry a couple over that. :-)

Barnyard BOb -- no cash, but lotsa' credit