A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

IGC Loggers for Sale

Old February 15th 14, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Jansen - 4D
external usenet poster

Default IGC Loggers for Sale

Hi all,

I'm selling a Nano 2, an EW Micro and a Cambridge 20.

The Nano has been my backup flight recorder for a year or two and comes "as new" in the original box with all the associated bits and pieces. This unit has around 35 hours of battery life per charge. You can read all about it on the LX web site at

http://www.lxnav.com/products/nano.html

This logger is suited to "all flights" and was last calibrated by LX on 01.06.11

The EWMicro is a great stand alone logger however it can be a bit temperamental if left in the heat of the cockpit before take-off. It usually performs flawlessly if it get's in the glider as the same time as the pilot. It is also "all flights" rated. This logger was last calibrated on 27.01.10

The Cambridge 20 logger is only suitable for badges and competition flights.. It's best hard wired under the hood and used as a set and forget back-up. Of course you can always attach a CAI display and have a completely stand-alone back-up navigation system as well. This logger currently needs to have its security seal re-instated (the security seal breaks if you change the back-up battery without external power attached!!).

This logger has been 100% reliable in all the years that I have owned it. Last calibrated on 20.02.07

The Nano is $420
The EW is $90 and
CAI is $50 or $70 if you want me to have it sealed.

All items are in immaculate condition.

If you are interested or know anyone that might be please email dgjansen29 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old February 16th 14, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Jansen - 4D
external usenet poster

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 6:02:48 AM UTC+10, David Jansen - 4D wrote:
Hi all,

I'm selling a Nano 2, an EW Micro and a Cambridge 20.

The Nano has been my backup flight recorder for a year or two and comes "as new" in the original box with all the associated bits and pieces. This unit has around 35 hours of battery life per charge. You can read all about it on the LX web site at

http://www.lxnav.com/products/nano.html

This logger is suited to "all flights" and was last calibrated by LX on 01.06.11

The Cambridge 20 logger is only suitable for badges and competition flights. It's best hard wired under the hood and used as a set and forget back-up. Of course you can always attach a CAI display and have a completely stand-alone back-up navigation system as well. This logger currently needs to have its security seal re-instated (the security seal breaks if you change the back-up battery without external power attached!!).

This logger has been 100% reliable in all the years that I have owned it. Last calibrated on 20.02.07

The Nano is $420

CAI is $50 or $70 if you want me to have it sealed.

All items are in immaculate condition.

If you are interested or know anyone that might be please email dgjansen29 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old February 18th 14, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Jansen - 4D
external usenet poster

The CAI and the EW are sold so only the Nano left..