IGC Loggers for Sale

Old February 15th 14, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Jansen - 4D

Default IGC Loggers for Sale

Hi all,

I'm selling a Nano 2, an EW Micro and a Cambridge 20.

The Nano has been my backup flight recorder for a year or two and comes "as new" in the original box with all the associated bits and pieces. This unit has around 35 hours of battery life per charge. You can read all about it on the LX web site at

http://www.lxnav.com/products/nano.html

This logger is suited to "all flights" and was last calibrated by LX on 01.06.11

The EWMicro is a great stand alone logger however it can be a bit temperamental if left in the heat of the cockpit before take-off. It usually performs flawlessly if it get's in the glider as the same time as the pilot. It is also "all flights" rated. This logger was last calibrated on 27.01.10

The Cambridge 20 logger is only suitable for badges and competition flights.. It's best hard wired under the hood and used as a set and forget back-up. Of course you can always attach a CAI display and have a completely stand-alone back-up navigation system as well. This logger currently needs to have its security seal re-instated (the security seal breaks if you change the back-up battery without external power attached!!).

This logger has been 100% reliable in all the years that I have owned it. Last calibrated on 20.02.07

The Nano is $420
The EW is $90 and
CAI is $50 or $70 if you want me to have it sealed.

All items are in immaculate condition.

If you are interested or know anyone that might be please email dgjansen29 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old February 18th 14, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Jansen - 4D

The CAI and the EW are sold so only the Nano left..

Vario's/loggers for sale [email protected] Soaring 0 October 4th 12 05:42 AM
BGA Loggers Rob Shepherd Soaring 6 June 3rd 11 12:43 PM
OLC Loggers RN Soaring 8 November 17th 07 01:11 AM
IGC loggers again tango4 Soaring 3 July 14th 04 05:50 PM
Vanity Loggers? Steve Soaring 0 October 5th 03 03:54 AM