Duluth - Blue Angles this weekend

Old September 20th 03, 12:35 AM
Montblack

Default Duluth - Blue Angles this weekend

Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

http://www.duluthairshow.com/index2.htm

Blue Angles are scheduled to be there.

Hopefully we'll get up there on Sunday morning. Weather looks iffy.

--
Montblack

Old September 20th 03, 12:53 AM
C J Campbell

"Montblack" wrote in message
.. .
| Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?
|
| http://www.duluthairshow.com/index2.htm
|
| Blue Angles are scheduled to be there.

I like the Thundrebirds almost as much. :-)

Then there is that new group, the Green Circles.

Old September 20th 03, 05:13 AM
Allan Meuli

Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

Not likely.... just sprung the baby and the mom from the hospital today!

Old September 20th 03, 09:32 AM
Montblack

("Allan Meuli" wrote)
Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

Not likely.... just sprung the baby and the mom from the hospital today!

Congratulations on the baby. 1st?

It's amazing when the hospital lets you go home, *solo*, with your first
baby. What? No doctors or nurses around anymore, just you, me, and this
needy infant - help!!

Watching first time parents getting out the door, with their little bundle
of joy, to go to say, grandma's house, is a hoot - it's like watching the
circus packing up to leave town.

Watching parents of two or three kids, run through the same maneuver, is a
lesson in efficiency, traveling light, and getting out the door fast...
there's one clean diaper left in the glove box - I think. Head count three
kids? Yup ...bye bye.

Good luck with your new little aviator. Give *Mom* our best wishes.

--
Montblack

Old September 20th 03, 01:56 PM
Allan Meuli

Congratulations on the baby. 1st?

Yes, she is our first. My wife seems to be a natural at handling babies,
and I am slowly getting the hang of it. This is definetly something
totally new, even though we planned and planned ahead. There was no way of
knowing one week ago what life would be like today. I had an idea that it
would be just wonderful, and it really is, more than I could have imagined.

Old September 20th 03, 02:20 PM
Jay Honeck

Yes, she is our first. My wife seems to be a natural at handling babies,
and I am slowly getting the hang of it. This is definetly something
totally new, even though we planned and planned ahead. There was no way

of
knowing one week ago what life would be like today. I had an idea that it
would be just wonderful, and it really is, more than I could have

imagined.

Congrats!

One thing we found: Getting married changed *nothing*. Having children,
however, changed *everything*. Sometimes for the better, other times for
the worse, but life is definitely never the same again.

Just don't have too many, or you'll need a bigger plane! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 20th 03, 02:28 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Montblack" wrote in message
.. .

Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

http://www.duluthairshow.com/index2.htm

Blue Angles are scheduled to be there.

Hmmm.... I can recall learning about acute angles, and obtuse angles, but I
haven't a clue about blue angles.

Old September 20th 03, 06:32 PM
Montblack

("Steven P. McNicoll" wrote)
http://www.duluthairshow.com/index2.htm

Blue Angles are scheduled to be there.

Hmmm.... I can recall learning about acute angles, and obtuse angles, but

haven't a clue about blue angles.

1, 2, 3 newsgroups. That's just great. Doh!!

I plead the post 3 am posting defense.
(Not even the infamous *Chewbacca defense* will work for me here)

....blue angles are very fast angles.

--
Montblack

Old September 20th 03, 09:31 PM
Wizard of Draws

Jay Honeck wrote:

One thing we found: Getting married changed *nothing*. Having children,
however, changed *everything*. Sometimes for the better, other times for
the worse, but life is definitely never the same again.

Getting all of them out of the house changes things quite a bit too.
Naked Tuesdays!
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

"Cartoons with a Touch of Magic"
http://www.wizardofdraws.com
http://www.cartoonclipart.com
Old September 21st 03, 03:48 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Allan Meuli wrote:

Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

Not likely.... just sprung the baby and the mom from the hospital today!

They'd love it!

George Patterson
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that cannot
be learned any other way. Samuel Clemens