has anyone flown with these ?

Old April 15th 04, 04:27 AM
Damian John Paul Brown

Default has anyone flown with these ?

I am going to book a helicopter pleasure flight and I would like to
know if anyone from the UK has used this seemingly FUN company
http://www.bleachboys.com/flights/

Old April 15th 04, 03:30 PM
Andrew Crane

"Damian John Paul Brown" wrote in message
I am going to book a helicopter pleasure flight and I would like to
know if anyone from the UK has used this seemingly FUN company
http://www.bleachboys.com/flights/

Seemingly FUN? Well the web site sucks, there's no information on it, looks
like it was designed by a ten-year-old. I can't see the FUN bit.

Perhaps you work for them? If so, I'd get them to tidy their act up.

Regards
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks. Quality internet and telecoms services
Sales: 08000 612222 Support: 08704322222. http://www.inweb.co.uk

Old April 15th 04, 04:25 PM
Shiver Me Timbers

Andrew Crane wrote:

Well the web site sucks, there's no information on it, looks
like it was designed by a ten-year-old. I can't see the FUN bit.

Yup..... I'd agree with that statement.

Perhaps you work for them? If so, I'd get them to tidy their act up.

"Perhaps" he works for them..... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old April 16th 04, 07:49 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

Damian John Paul Brown wrote in message . ..
I am going to book a helicopter pleasure flight and I would like to
know if anyone from the UK has used this seemingly FUN company
http://www.bleachboys.com/flights/

Hey, Damian...did your wife happen to knit you a long-sleeved, bright
red sweater for Christmas?

From: Damian John Paul Brown )
Subject: internal links to different customers ?
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Date: 2004-04-14 12:33:05 PST

I have a website at www.bleachboys.com and in fact my only appearance
in google is www.bleachboys.com/games/ which comes second on keyword
bleachboys

what I am doing now, is setting up customers websites in
subdirectories, such as www.bleachboys.com/lingerie/ and
www.bleachboys.com/flights/ and I have about 15 of these to do

I am planning on linking to all the customers websites at the bottom
of each page, so there will be 15 links to 15 different directories
under www.bleachboys.com

this works for me in one way in the fact that surfers stay in the web
and visit, on average, 2 of my customers each time they visit my home
page

what I want to know, is, will this have any effect on my PR with
google ? and will google start registering my customers websites
because they all have different titles ?
also, the customer's leader page in the subdirectory,
has a link out to the customer's main website, so does this improve PR
or positioning ?

I am only new to SEO over the past week, as I accidentally got my
sites to the top of the main search engines on my company names as a
keyword, but now, I have caught the bug...
and I am enjoying reading the posts in this NG...

Thanks in advance for any info...

"True Faith is not just when you believe in God and yourself, it is when
others begin to believe in you as well" - Damian John Paul Brown 2004
http://www.phpexpert.org/truefaith.htm
Seduction by Basics Lingerie - http://www.bleachboys.com/lingerie/
The Pay Per Click Search Engine where you get a £10 credit to join for
FREE - www.phpexpert.org/ppcsearch/