The Badge Lady gone?

Old March 25th 04, 01:50 AM
Guy Byars

Didn't Judy get fired from that job a few years ago?

Judy Ruprecht seems to be handling the badge work now.

http://www.ssa.org/Badges/Office.asp

Old March 25th 04, 05:04 AM
Mark James Boyd

I suppose it would be fairly difficult to find a man
to do the job who would want to be the new ."

Hmmm...without knowing the current specifics, I can
only say that over the past few years TheBadgeLady seemed to be
quite responsive to my badge correspondence...

Since I'm in Central California, I'm in a quandry about
which Directors to contact (Northern or Southern
California?). However, like the horse equidistant between two
bales of hay, I am unlikely to be confused for TOO long...

--

------------+
Mark Boyd
Old March 25th 04, 06:51 AM
F.L. Whiteley

"Guy Byars" wrote in message
Didn't Judy get fired from that job a few years ago?

Don't recall this. I believe Arleen and Eric went on the road in their RV
for an extended and well earned vacation. At that point they hired a new
badge person. I was one of several applicants and Judy Ruprecht was hired.
I believe Arleen became available again and Judy had other pursuits, so at
the time it was handed back to Arleen. At least that's my perception of
events.

Frank Whiteley

Old March 25th 04, 02:43 PM
MikeYankee

I don't get it. Larry Sanderson kept his job for years. What did the Badge
Lady do, kill somebody?

Mike Yankee

(Address is munged to thwart spammers.
To reply, delete everything after "com".)