Testing. Short movie from Shoreham, Sunday 16th September 2007. - MOV02232.MPG (0/1)

Old September 17th 07, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Barnard

Default Testing. Short movie from Shoreham, Sunday 16th September 2007. - MOV02232.MPG (0/1)

I'm lucky enough to live a few miles down the coast and went to the
show on Sunday. I took several short movie clips using my Sony
CyberShot digital camera. Quality isn't up to much, but its moving
and has the sound of those wonderful Merlins.

I'm just attaching it uncut, untampered with to see how it comes out.
Can you retrieve easily?

Old September 17th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Barnard

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:41:18 +0100, Mike Barnard
wrote:

I'm lucky enough to live a few miles down the coast and went to the
show on Sunday. I took several short movie clips using my Sony
CyberShot digital camera. Quality isn't up to much, but its moving
and has the sound of those wonderful Merlins.

I'm just attaching it uncut, untampered with to see how it comes out.
Can you retrieve easily?

Hmm, no movie folks. The server didn't like it's size. I'll try again
but I'll have to break it down first. Sorry to tease... but it WAS a
test!
Old September 18th 07, 07:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kotetsu Kokoro

Mike Barnard wrote in
:

Hmm, no movie folks.

No offense, but the name of this group is *pictures*. Might I suggest you
post in places like alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation or a web freehost,
perhaps posting a vidcap here for people who might wish to view it?
Old September 19th 07, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Barnard

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:23:07 GMT, Kotetsu Kokoro
wrote:

Mike Barnard wrote in
:

Hmm, no movie folks.

No offense, but the name of this group is *pictures*. Might I suggest you
post in places like alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation or a web freehost,
perhaps posting a vidcap here for people who might wish to view it?

Just back from work. 2 days away... yuk. Anyway, yep, pictures it
is. I just had the word binaries in my head.