Airplane noise can indeed be annoying

Old July 12th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

Default Airplane noise can indeed be annoying

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:14:32 -0700, Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
Franklin wrote:

Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:18 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mike Ash wrote:
In article ,
Franklin "Franklin wrote:
I'll help you with any other terms you might like.

And so "cruising" is related to making an entire flight without
engine noise (or power) how?

Mike, he's a troll.

Mike, Jim's a troll.

Jim's got a posting history that goes back more than a decade. He's
no troll.

"Franklin", on the other hand...

I love it. Heh! Jim's got a long history alright but nearly all of it
involves making provocative remarks.

Meaning he has disagreed with you (or the sockpuppet using your name)?

For my money he is a sock and he's
operated by the same sockmaster who operates you.

Your money isn't worth much.

Yes, you're a sock too.

Likely monopoly money, at that.

I'm being forged. Any dolt can see that Heh!
Old July 12th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_7_]

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:48:55 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Jul 12, 6:41*am, Franklin wrote:

The sock is upset because I recently showed the close connection between
him and a particularly destructive poster in a.c.f. called "Bear
Bottoms":

Aha.

His name is David W and he *is* Bear Bottoms, the husband of Jaqueline.
Would you like for me to post all of his personal data?
Old July 15th 09, 06:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Justin[_2_]

Jim Logajan wrote:
hummingbird wrote:
Franklin

I have seen that exact same From: field used by you scores of
times (among the other 150 variations you use).

The contents of the "From:" header is useless in determining source since
its contents are under total control of the poster. A little more reliable
is the contents of the "Path:" header. The poster has, at best, only
partial control of that (called path pre-loading; which most Usenet
providers forbid as part of their terms of service - and even when allowed,
the poster can only append something to the right-hand side.)

As long as nobody knows what Operating system I use; I'm safe.
Old July 15th 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Me.Here

On 15/07/2009 3:09 PM, Justin wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote:
hummingbird wrote:
Franklin
I have seen that exact same From: field used by you scores of
times (among the other 150 variations you use).

The contents of the "From:" header is useless in determining source
since its contents are under total control of the poster. A little
more reliable is the contents of the "Path:" header. The poster has,
at best, only partial control of that (called path pre-loading; which
most Usenet providers forbid as part of their terms of service - and
even when allowed, the poster can only append something to the
right-hand side.)

As long as nobody knows what Operating system I use; I'm safe.

You're using a Mac :-)

--
MH
Old July 15th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Gary R. Schmidt

Justin wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote:
hummingbird wrote:
Franklin
I have seen that exact same From: field used by you scores of
times (among the other 150 variations you use).

The contents of the "From:" header is useless in determining source
since its contents are under total control of the poster. A little
more reliable is the contents of the "Path:" header. The poster has,
at best, only partial control of that (called path pre-loading; which
most Usenet providers forbid as part of their terms of service - and
even when allowed, the poster can only append something to the
right-hand side.)

As long as nobody knows what Operating system I use; I'm safe.

thinking Darwin.

Cheers,
Gary B-)

Airplane Noise Linked To High Blood Pressure Larry Dighera Piloting 9 November 25th 07 08:10 AM
FAA paper Noise Attenuation Properties of Noise-Canceling Headsets Jim Macklin Piloting 26 January 13th 07 12:06 AM
airplane noise can impair young students [email protected] Piloting 28 November 7th 05 04:11 AM
Annoying Habbits? Slick Soaring 16 July 2nd 04 06:39 PM
another annoying commercial wannabe question... gatt Piloting 4 May 7th 04 12:37 AM