Banksters.....snipped....while America (enters age of Unprecedented Peace and Prosperity)

Old December 23rd 13, 04:39 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dennis[_6_]

Default Banksters.....snipped....while America (enters age of Unprecedented Peace and Prosperity)

Checkmate wrote:

Down the crapper?

Dow Jones Five Year Chart
(...it's DOUBLED)
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/qui...sp?symb=djia&i
nsttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12

Like that old song...

"Our future's so bright, we gotta wear shades"

[...]

That was the game plan all along... buy up all the oil from the stupid
camel jockeys first, and save ours for later. The downside... and
it's a huge downside, is "fracking" methods permanently destroy and
contaminate aquifers, and those water aquifers are far more valuable
and important than the oil and gas obtained in the process.

Dunno if fracking really hurts the aquifers or not; however I just saw in
the media that fracked wells give out a lot faster than normal wells - so
it won't last, that's the real problem.

I suppose the ObSmn is that warships need oil fuel too, unless they're
nuclear, which USN ones often are.

Dennis

Old December 23rd 13, 10:16 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Keith W[_4_]

Dennis wrote:
Checkmate wrote:

Down the crapper?

Dow Jones Five Year Chart
(...it's DOUBLED)
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/qui...sp?symb=djia&i
nsttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12

Like that old song...

"Our future's so bright, we gotta wear shades"

[...]

That was the game plan all along... buy up all the oil from the
stupid camel jockeys first, and save ours for later. The
downside... and it's a huge downside, is "fracking" methods
permanently destroy and contaminate aquifers, and those water
aquifers are far more valuable and important than the oil and gas
obtained in the process.

Dunno if fracking really hurts the aquifers or not; however I just
saw in the media that fracked wells give out a lot faster than normal
wells - so it won't last, that's the real problem.

It doesnt hurt aquifers, that scare story has been thoroughly discredited.
The video shot of gas in water was in an area where that was
happening BEFORE any drilling was done. That is why they suspected
there was gas there in the first place.

I suppose the ObSmn is that warships need oil fuel too, unless they're
nuclear, which USN ones often are.

Dennis

Transforming coal to oil is OLD technology, the Germans and to a
lesser extent the British did it in WW2 and the South African company
SASOL has it down to a fine art. Then there are the tar sand reserves.

Keith

Old December 23rd 13, 09:33 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Bloatus

I spanked Fakey and proved he was a coward and a liar, so now he's
whining like a butthurt little baby, and then I answered this post from
Keith W

Dennis wrote:
Checkmate wrote:

[...]

How much oil is used extracting and purifying that tar sand into more
oil? That's the part the oil industry doesn't like to talk about.

--
Bloatus
Old December 24th 13, 05:21 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Paul F Austin

On 12/23/2013 3:33 PM, Bloatus wrote:

Keith W

Transforming coal to oil is OLD technology, the Germans and to a
lesser extent the British did it in WW2 and the South African company
SASOL has it down to a fine art. Then there are the tar sand reserves.

Keith

How much oil is used extracting and purifying that tar sand into more
oil? That's the part the oil industry doesn't like to talk about.

Most of the energy input in tar-sand oil extraction is the process heat
that drives the oil out of the sand. The source of process heat isn't
oil but gas. It's not clear that the net energy of tar sands oil is
positive. But it is a source for high-energy-density liquid fuel.

Paul

Banksters never covered the trillions they say we still owe them, while America goes further down the crapper Harold Burton Naval Aviation 2 March 13th 13 02:57 AM
John Glenn Enters Friendship 7 8897361.jpg [email protected] Aviation Photos 0 April 9th 07 09:07 PM
Guillows Balsa Co. enters LSA market Kingfish Piloting 2 October 27th 06 05:38 AM
I want to ask you Grumman-581 Piloting 3 May 24th 05 10:31 AM
Peace. Eternal Everlasting Unending Peace. ArtKramr Military Aviation 2 August 19th 04 10:46 PM