Just Ordered: An Ignition Switch and Oil Filter from ACS

Old October 19th 03, 03:49 AM
Larry Smith

wrote in message ...
Ken I have a philosophical question.

Who's deserving of more sympathy?

3) Latchful Larry

Ah, but don't feel sorry for ol' Latchful. I have felt deep sympathy,
however, for you, triple-arse, ever since Wingy turned you down on your loan
application secured by a second mortgage on your trailer. Do you live on
the slummy end of the trailer park with Granolawitz in Santee?

Old October 19th 03, 06:06 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message inane drivel from the few cells left in his cranium.

Why don't you explain what you're trying to say about my appearing in
court, ass-wipe? You must know something that you keep alluding to.
Please inform us. Please expose me to any time that I've ever
appeared in court. I'm inviting you to publicly post anything you
know. I'm giving you free rein to expose ALL my court
appearances....each and every time I've been sued and/or charged with
anything. You do not have to beat around the bush. Tell everything
you know in minute deal. You have my permission. You're a
first-class pussy if you don't. Where are you getting this ****,
latchless? Now that you again are exposed as a first-class
fabricating phony and you can't possibly reply to my invitation, crawl
away once again with your tail between your legs, trying to protect
that pencil-dick of yours. You must have inhaled some of that gelcoat
that keeps you so fascinated and that you use to convince yourself
that you are somebody that's doing something.

Bah. If this is the best retort you can fire up, pea-brain, you are
indeed one pathetic loser. It's not even a retort. It's some
delusional **** that crawled out of one of your orifices while you
were high from sniffing gasoline. Please do us all a favor and don't
reply again unless you can come up with something at least remotely
appearing as a comeback and that at least challenges me for a minute
or so to reply. Your latest crap is really pathetic and you've become
a sad replica of anyone that has some reasoning power. You should be
ashamed of your last few replies to me. A snotty 15 year-old could
have done better. You've let us all down, ass-wipe.

Go order another air-filter or bolt and try not to get so excited that
you **** up the order again and feel impelled to post those boring
aspects of your life....which I'm sure are big deals to you. "Hey,
ma! Guess what I did today? I actually got hold of Aircraft Spruce
by phone today and ordered a washer today for my butt-fu....I mean
friend, Buster. Isn't that great, ma? What? Did I **** up the
order? Why do you ask that? Because I've always been a ****-up since
I was born? Well.....I did finally get it from Chief. Doesn't that
count, ma? I told you a hundred times, ma! Bucky and I can't get
married! We both have pencil dicks! Lay off, ma." Sorry,
latchless...it doesn't count. Just like your never-completed
projects, you just can't seem to accomplish anything without ****ing
up the simplest of deals. You're still a first-class loser. At least
you're proficient at something. Don't worry though. You're not
totally useless......you can always be used as a bad
example......hehehehe. Shiiiiiit.
Old October 19th 03, 01:57 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message {the usual moronic
oogle.com...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

"I mean, he had created a sort of mystique about himself, that he was very
smart and a respected builder to look up to. He advertised that he could
take the RAW and make it safe and reliable. Then I found out he had a
record and lived in a trailer in Santee. Then we discovered that he puffs
his wares and makes exagerated claims and hangs out in tranny bars at night.
The last straw was when I saw this picture of his gyro with the ugliest
wheelpants and I no longer could believe anything he said. I mean, it was
just the klunkiest." ---- ex-admirer of Ken J. Sandyeggsucker Granolawicz.

Old October 19th 03, 04:25 PM
Ken Sandyeggo

wrote in message ...
Ken I have a philosophical question.

Who's deserving of more sympathy?

3) Latchful Larry

Ah, but don't feel sorry for ol' Latchful. I have felt deep sympathy,
however, for you, triple-arse, ever since Wingy turned you down on your loan
application secured by a second mortgage on your trailer. Do you live on
the slummy end of the trailer park with Granolawitz in Santee?

Hey dim-bulb. Another challenge to your already addled semi-brain.
You have my full permission to show some proof that I ever lived in
Santee. You're so ignorant, I think I'm forced to give you a clue.
CLUE FOR ASS-WIPE: I never ran my business out of my basement. Print
this.....I mean write this out....I mean print this out in
crayon.....better yet, just have someone print it out for you. It'll
save a bunch of time. Take it to your aircraft-kit storage shed,
gather all the lame, inbred dolts that see no shame in hanging with
you and run the clue by them. Between you and your lover, Buster, and
with a little work and asking some passers-by, you just might be able
to come up with the answer.

I'm still waiting for your court info on me, pussy. Why don't you
level with us and just admit your theory is totally bogus.....just
like you calling yourself an aircraft builder.....mental masturbator,
gelcoat scraper and dufus hole-driller is more like it. By the way,
don't buy any film for your Brownie yet. By the time you're able to
take any photos of anything that even looks remotely like part of a
plane, the film will be stale and hopelessly outdated. C'mon. This
is a direct, slap-in-the face simple challenge to you. Show that I've
ever appeared in court as a defendant and that I ever lived in Santee.
You've been blowing that smoke over and over because your brain isn't
nimble enough for any really clever retorts, so see if you can prove
what you've been saying. If you can't, then it proves to one and all
that you're a bare-assed liar.

Get off the wheel-pants, typos and your insane jealousy and just
answer these 2 simple challenges. You're Buster's wimpy, submissive
boy-toy if you don't at least give it a shot.....whoops, you already
are, but we're waiting. What court, what for and where in Santee did
I live? Put up or shut up, loser. A simple answer without all the
lame rhetoric will suffice. Post the answers first and then we can
read about your filter and spark plug ordering excitement that serves
as your purpose and inspiration in life. Get going.....what court,
what for and where in Santee did I ever live? Simple. Answer up or
I'll tell Buster to skip the K-Y Jelly next time and put a real
hurtin' on your well-worn sphincter.
Old October 19th 03, 06:37 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" played with his little twig and
longed for the patch in message
om...

wrote in message

Ken I have a philosophical question.

Who's deserving of more sympathy?

3) Latchful Larry

Ah, but don't feel sorry for ol' Latchful. I have felt deep sympathy,
however, for you, triple-arse, ever since Wingy turned you down on your

loan
application secured by a second mortgage on your trailer. Do you live

on
the slummy end of the trailer park with Granolawitz in Santee?

Eggs ain't ALL you suck, huh Granolawicz? OK. You fantasize for a while.
Poor boy. Must be sexually insecure like Adolf, huh, and not sure of your
ID? Yes, verrrry insecure. And a wilted little pinky and Bartholin's
glands? I got a spam about the patch. I'll send it to you. Not needed
here. Might take the wilt out of your limp little twig, huh?

"I tied his shoes together and threw them up on the electric wires where
they hung. Everybody in the park laughed at them. And then I tossed his
nasty clothes out behind the treller. For the birds to smell. I was tired
of smelling them. I was tired of him and his filthy mouth. I was ashamed
because he's the park pervert. My brother was going to ax that stupid
whirley-goose he's always tinkering with, but he said it looked to bad
already." --- ex common-law wife, who returned to Barstow

Old October 19th 03, 11:37 PM
Larry Smith

got down on hands and knees and ate granolawicz dung in message
Smith, you are a sad, strange little man.

Don't you wish, you nameless braggart windbag.

BTW, Ken, those wheel pants are beautiful - {but only} because they're

flying.
But at those speeds do they do anything?

Yep, they make eyes sore.

Old October 20th 03, 02:47 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...

......some really lame and sick ****. You've really lost it ass-wipe.
Totally irrelevant and nonsensical. "The patch?" Oh please, ditz, do
explain that one. I repeat, in case you forgot, you snivelling pussy
and Buster-stick receptor.......answer the 2 extremely simple
questions I posed based on your posts. You simply can't back up what
you posted, can you? Clearly, that makes you an immoral liar, plain
and simple. You are not going to ignore them and make them go away.
I will hound your now-defeated, tromped and sorry ass each and every
time you come back here or anywhere I find you trolling about
anything. You'll have to find another secret spot to post your
thrilling episodes of ordering parts.....and screwing up even that
simple task. I quote myself and repeat........

"What court, what for and where in Santee did I live? Put up or shut
up, loser. A simple answer without all the lame rhetoric will
suffice. Post the answers first and then we can read about your
filter and spark plug ordering excitement that serves as your purpose
and inspiration in life. Get going.....what court, what for and where
in Santee did I ever live? Simple. Answer up or I'll tell Buster to
skip the K-Y Jelly next time and put a real
hurtin' on your well-worn sphincter."

Tossing shoes on a wire is not a sensible answer. No need to profer
your interpretation of philosophical retorts. They stink anyway.
They are anything but. The inner workings of your twisted, addled
mind have now been exposed. You are a total, complete stupid phony,
fake and the all-time loser of all losers. Don't even bother me until
you back up the statements you made, you poor, confused ass-wipe. Did
you really mean to post that twisted garbage that you did, or was it
during one of your drunken stupors after Buster said he'd rather go
screw one of the knotholes out back in the fence than you? C'mon.
Seriously....all gently light-hearted and jovial kidding
aside.....just answer the questions, little guy. Why are you having
such a problem with such a simple little request? All you have to do
is back up what you posted about me.

Enough with you now, loser. Triple-A, the pants serve 2
purposes.....cosmetic and a place to mount my nav-lights. Oh yes,
ass-wipe latchless, I do actually fly at night besides during the day,
rather than sitting in my shed and moving dust particles around and
convincing myself that I'm an "aircraft builder." You know, I've been
wondering......does Buster really get your ends mixed up like I've
heard? What does K-Y taste like? Maybe at least you can answer that
question if you can't answer my two. One out of 3 answers would at
least be a start and you do have direct experience with at least this
one. Maybe K-Y causes neuro-toxicity when orally ingested and that's
why you're so messed up. That's it! Is there a group we can
contribute to that might put you up in day care to keep you off the
streets and wean you from your addiction? hehehehe. Sheeeeeeit! I
shamelessly did it again and stole ass-wipes deepest and most clever
comeback. Took him months to come up with it. Sorry, puss.

Old October 20th 03, 03:14 AM
Morgans

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message

Much that latchless deserved.

I propose that from here on out, all posts involving responses to L.L., be
preceded by LLL in the subject, just as is currently done with ZZZ.

I for one, would be grateful to not read, or even see the responses
involving the loser.
--
Jim in NC