Just Ordered: An Ignition Switch and Oil Filter from ACS

Old October 20th 03, 04:40 AM
RobertR237

In article , "Morgans"
writes:

Much that latchless deserved.

I propose that from here on out, all posts involving responses to L.L., be
preceded by LLL in the subject, just as is currently done with ZZZ.

I for one, would be grateful to not read, or even see the responses
involving the loser.
--
Jim in NC

We could add another to that list...JJJJJJJ for Jaun.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 20th 03, 05:00 AM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
Tossing shoes on a wire is not a sensible answer. No need to profer
your interpretation of philosophical retorts.

Hey, you, fecalmouth, bent over and performing your bitch routine in the
crotchless leather panties with your empty shriveled bag hanging down the
size of an earlobe, did you mean "proffer"?

Squeal like a pig, now, Mrs. Janulewhiz, while your ol' man packs it. And
the trailer trash watch.

Old October 20th 03, 05:24 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...

"Then I found out he had a
record and lived in a trailer in Santee."

You still haven't answered the question, gleeful Johnson-Bar
recipient. I hereby dutifully deny that I have a record and that I
ever lived in Santee. There. You are hereby challenged, once again
with a direct, gloved slap in the face, to back up your statements.
You are now completely exposed and everyone is waiting to see if you
can deliver. I again give you my full permission to divulge any court
proceedings I've ever been involved in and I promise not to sue you.
There, the whole world has seen it. If you do not come up with some
facts, the whole world will know that you are a total bull****ter,
phony, jack-off and make up **** because you're too stupid and dense
to actually debate anyone and have lost your credibility......wait,
you can't lose what you never had.

Why the hesitation? What are you afraid of? Surely you wouldn't post
lies? I guess you would latchless, because I'm calling you out as a
liar.....and yes, with your pants on fire! So prove you're not. I
dare you. If you don't post some facts next, it will clearly have
been shown that you are a bare-assed liar. Repeating the same lies
over and over and "your wheel-pants are ugly" over and over simply
does not add any credibility or get anyone to believe them. C'mon,
chicken-****. Say something pertinent to the topic on the table. I
know you won't, because you're a little swamp-dwelling punk. You
actually have already proven it, but you may be able to muster a
little salvation by coming clean.

Without any proof that your statements have some weight, you are
admitting that you lied and truly are a loser. Try extremely hard and
see if you can get Buster's ****** out of your lower sphincter long
enough to actually reply with something at least a little pertinent to
what I've said above. If you ramble forth with more nonsensical crap,
instead of addressing the issue at hand, all the above is hereby
proven and accepted as true and correct along with the fact that I
massacred you verbally and left you trembling and tearful, reduced to
accepting the fact that you are indeed nothing but a phony punk.
(Good grief! If the ass-wipe doesn't respond to that with some
relevancy, I guess he can be written off as a verbally impotent troll
for sure). We're going to have to end this thread soon
(Yeeeeaaaaaah!!! Hurray!!! Thank goodness!!!). Larry has become
stiffeningly boring in his so-called retorts and we're getting nowhere
with his ridiculously juvenile posts.....like mine ain't. ;) At
least Smith has been exposed some more for the phony liar he is and
incompetent debater that he somehow thought he wasn't. He can't even
talk Buster out of taking advantage of him every night. Well, I guess
if he likes it, he wouldn't try to talk Buster out of it, would he?
hehehehe. Darn. I did it again and stole ass-wipes potential next
post. I'll give you one, dork.....bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa. You can use
that one if you can remember how to spell it.

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message {the usual moronic
oogle.com...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

"I mean, he had created a sort of mystique about himself, that he was very
smart and a respected builder to look up to. He advertised that he could
take the RAW and make it safe and reliable. Then I found out he had a
record and lived in a trailer in Santee. Then we discovered that he puffs
his wares and makes exagerated claims and hangs out in tranny bars at night.
The last straw was when I saw this picture of his gyro with the ugliest
wheelpants and I no longer could believe anything he said. I mean, it was
just the klunkiest." ---- ex-admirer of Ken J. Sandyeggsucker Granolawicz.

Old October 20th 03, 07:59 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Hardly. I'm in the middle of reconstruction hell (think "The Money
Pit") on a hillside house in La Jolla, about half a mile from Scripps.
Figure Smith is making twice his state average wage, carry the 2,
divide - yes, it's worth more than you and your children will make in
your collective lifetimes.

I actually gave Wingy a shot at a re-fi on the place, his rate was 1
full point and 5/8th of a percent over my local bank, and it took him
almost a week to get me that rate. Bad service, bad prices, bad
attitude. My local bank closed the re-fi in 10 days.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I picture Wingy as a loan shark parasite of last resort...
feeding off folks that handily qualify as some of the
country's highest risks. Hence, the non competitive
rate and ****ball service.

P.S.
Hmmmm. A crib in La Jolla, eh?
How many DC-3's or bales of marijuana
would that serious money buy? g

Barnyard BOb --
If I'm almost wrong,
almost never mind.

Old October 20th 03, 08:42 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Morgans" wrote in message ...
"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message

Much that latchless deserved.

I propose that from here on out, all posts involving responses to L.L., be
preceded by LLL in the subject, just as is currently done with ZZZ.

I for one, would be grateful to not read, or even see the responses
involving the loser.

You're absolutely correct, Jim. I thought of it, but didn't know the
exact way to switch it over once started. I figured it would run it's
course as he quickly ran out of stuff to say and went into his
repetitive parrot mode. It was a total waste of time, as latchless
never came up with anything coherent or responsive. I hate to waste
my time, but latchless is such a jerk that he brings out the devil in
me. Do-nothings like him that will never finish anything, but
constantly criticize people who actually do something and finish a
project, I find rather irksome and the temptation to slap him down is
one that I have difficulty in overcoming. Phony narcissists like him
nauseate me.
Old October 20th 03, 11:02 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...
"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
Tossing shoes on a wire is not a sensible answer. No need to profer
your interpretation of philosophical retorts.

Hey, you, fecalmouth, bent over and performing your bitch routine in the
crotchless leather panties with your empty shriveled bag hanging down the
size of an earlobe, did you mean "proffer"?

Squeal like a pig, now, Mrs. Janulewhiz, while your ol' man packs it. And
the trailer trash watch.

I repeat, ****-for-brains:

"What court, what for and where in Santee did I live? Put up or shut
up, loser." I knew you'd weasel out, you slimy punk coward. This is
your best retort? How pathetic. Why can't you debate or discuss
anything? You've been asked to prove yourself as not being a liar and
you fail once again, just like you do with everything in your life.
You sick, laughable jack-off. Here's the "f" I owe you. I love your
plea to everyone to try to forget what a pathetic ass you've made of
yourself. Can you hear everyone running in your support?
Old October 20th 03, 03:35 PM
RobertR237

In article , Richard Riley
writes:

I'm very cautious - it could get out of control quickly if WWWingie
and BBBBill pop up, and there's been a TTTarver post in the last
couple of days. But as the originator of the ZZZ convention, I
endorse it's extension to LLLLarry. After all, it was created to help
in the identification of RAH's resident loonball, and Larry has taken
on that mantel with a conviction and drive we haven't seen here in
years.

Congratulations, LLLLarry! And let's hope you get that oil filter
real soon, ya hear?

Yeah, I agree, besides Jaun boy is a ZZZoom clone anyway and fits quite well
under that label.

Old October 21st 03, 07:10 PM
Larry Smith

"Richard Riley" prissed, lilted, and daintily
fondled the keyboard with his pinkies in message

hope you get that oil filter
real soon, ya hear?

How nice of you to ask, my pritty little weasel. It was delivered, along
with the rest of my order, TODAY.
8-04-03 I'm sad to find the state of the newsgroup after two weeks away.

I have too much to loose [sic] these day [sic], so I'm outta here. If
anyone
wants me, I'm on the canard, cozy, aero-electric and Velocity mailing
lists. My best wishes for those that have made this group a pleasant
and informative experience.

Richard(at)Riley(dot)net

[Editor's comment to this one-post thread: Don't let the door hit you in
your delicate butt on the way out.]