First 2 1/2 hours PPL(H) today!

Old September 25th 05, 12:44 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:56:56 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

I think her name was Xenia something. Weird looking tart I have to say.
Seeburg, that was her last name. (it just popped up)

Yeah, she's odd looking.. Says she played "interstellar love slave
Xev" on some show called Lexx. Her mouth looks like it needs a hook
in it.

Looks ok from the neck down tho...

Every sliver lining has a cloud though. She's a lizard in the show (in human
form), 'til she gets ****ed off, then her tongue... well you really don't
want to know about her tongue.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)

Old September 25th 05, 12:51 AM
Beav

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"Beav" wrote in message
Last night, someone in another place (America) commented that he was
under
the impression that Britain doesn't see temperatures above 70 degrees,

even
during the height of summer. NOTHING surprises me about American's views

of
anything outside of America unless they've been outside of America. Then
they see the light:-)

I'm not surprised. I was at a US Superbike race a few years back and one
of
the commentators was English. It was raining (as it seems to do every
year
in New Hampshire) and the English commentator was jokingly apologising for
bringing the weather with him. That's bloody typical I thought.

Every ****er wants to be a comedian. Commentators are the worst too.

When I
brought a friend over for the World Superbike at Donington he was shocked
experience California like sun. We don't do our climate any favours.

Very true, and I'd rather have our climate than ny other. At least we don't
get hurricanes or huge tornado's every summer, or the beginnings of an ice
age every winter. Our biggest fear is ****ing leaves on the train tracks:-))

flew today (report later) and it was bright, sunny, calm wind. A perfect
day. (Oh, and I gave up going to New Hamshire for the racing (before I
moved
back to the UK), it rained 3 years on the trot and they wouldn't race in
conditions the British series would take in its stride.)

Wuss's :-))

Actually, Tony Robinson's on the box right now doing a "Da Vinci Code"
destruction:-)

Yeah, I saw that a couple of months ago. I'm completely blaise (sp?)
about
Dan Brown's book.

Well it's total ******** innit? entertaining i it's won way, but not even
close to being factual.

I read all the stuff he plagerised for his book years ago,
and also the stuff disproving and debunking a lot of the theories his book
relies on. I wont be watching he movie!

Nor me, but I did make the mistake of reading his other book "Demons and
Angels" It could've been the forst draft of "Da Vinci". Same "hero", and all
the people he encounters have similar links to others in the book as they do
in Da Vince. Good looking tart with a father who's top bollock at some
organisation who gets chopped, that sort of thing. Not at all original.

That's the last Dan Brown book I'll bother with.

Old September 25th 05, 12:54 AM
Beav

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"Beav" wrote in message
Mine's siting in the garage panting in anticipation of the ru out

tomorrow.
Well it COULD be panting from the caning it got today, I'm not exactly

sure.
The Zed is a superb bike for hooning around on and it's bloody addictive
too.

Yeah, a couple of mates of mine had classic Z1000s. I can appreciate the
classic beauty of the design, but I'm more of a rocket boy myself. Mine's
Ducati 748 with 853 big-bore and top-end blueprint. (Hence the
ultra-expemsive service I can no longer afford to pay for!)

Mine isn't the old Zed though, it's the new one with the streetfighter style
and the ZX-9R motor. About 120ish bhp and an easy 150mph when you get down
behind the screen. Rip your head off if you don't:-) I even fitted an after
market screen with an aeroblade thing on it to help lift the blast. Worked
perfectly too as it still looks mean as **** but isn't so neck breakingly
windy.