SN10B Repeater wanted

Old June 7th 18, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default SN10B Repeater wanted

Anyone have an SN10B Repeater for sale... or loan just for the 2018 soaring season? Would help us on in our Duo Discus syndicate. We're using it for advanced XC training.

Thanks... Walter Rogers "WX"
Old June 7th 18, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 6:16:29 PM UTC-5, WaltWX wrote:
Anyone have an SN10B Repeater for sale... or loan just for the 2018 soaring season? Would help us on in our Duo Discus syndicate. We're using it for advanced XC training.

Thanks... Walter Rogers "WX"

There's a classified ad on W&W if it's what you're looking for:
http://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=2817
Old June 11th 18, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Valentin Mayamsin

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223011920318
Old June 11th 18, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:19:32 AM UTC-7, Valentin Mayamsin wrote:
On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 4:16:29 PM UTC-7, WaltWX wrote:
Anyone have an SN10B Repeater for sale... or loan just for the 2018 soaring season? Would help us on in our Duo Discus syndicate. We're using it for advanced XC training.

Thanks... Walter Rogers "WX"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223011920318

Thanks all, we found the SN10b back seat repeater.
The links in this thread were for something else, just a meter. There's one of those laying around in my garage.
Jim
Old June 11th 18, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

OK, stupid question......,is there a way to modify (sorta reasonably) to make other displays to work as a repeater? Not trying to do it, just asking......
Old June 11th 18, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:59:30 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
OK, stupid question......

So why do you persist in asking?

is there a way to modify (sorta reasonably) to make other displays
to work as a repeater? Not trying to do it, just asking......

NO.

Old June 11th 18, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

OK, just asking. No problem, thanks for the reply.