Looking for info about the Alsema Sagitta N12DC, latest based in the US

Old June 7th 18, 09:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sebastiaan van buiten

Default Looking for info about the Alsema Sagitta N12DC, latest based in the US

Hi,as addicted RC model pilot I want to build a scalemodel of the Alsema Sagitta in both the 'standard' and the only worldwide 17M version.
The scale model will be scale 1:2 and 1:3 so it can be pritty detailed.
From this model I found it is latest registered in USA as N12DC bit got out of active registration and latest place I found was Santa Rosa, but I am not really familiair with registration and searching in USA for people, registration, etc.
Hope some US pilot can help me with contacting the owner of this glider.
Latest info I got is in Santa Rosa CA and 2 names, mr Edward Radigue and Michael J. Grimes in Rosamond.

Again, I would be really helped if someone can help me with finding and contacting the present owner of this Sagitta with serial nr 009.

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan
Old June 7th 18, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Sebastiaan,

From reading the FAA record the glider was last registered in 2001 and was reported sold in 2006. Hard to tell the age from the photos on the Internet, but the wing looks damaged in those. The Vintage Sailplane group in the US is likely the best group to contact if the glider is still here.
Old June 10th 18, 06:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Seb,
You may be aware that the FAA websit shows 4 other Sagittas in current registration in the US, but not sure if any has 17m wings. In case you want to check those leads, here's the link with physical addresses. Email addresses can be obtained from the SSA.ORG website if they are members.
Happy hunting!

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...TTA&Page No=1

Seeking info on N101LV (California based Pegasus) [email protected] Soaring 4 January 31st 16 02:25 PM
Sagitta news. Bruce Soaring 0 May 8th 07 06:06 PM
Alsema Sagitta website Robert Smits Soaring 0 August 4th 04 10:59 AM
SAGITTA John Smith Soaring 8 July 20th 04 11:46 PM
POSA Carb Info and HAPI Engine Info Bill Home Built 0 March 8th 04 09:23 PM