Dead headset wanted

Old November 26th 04, 08:46 PM

Default Dead headset wanted

Hi all.

I'm still searching for some headset parts, preferably David-Clark. Any set
with a cell phone input adapter would be great. Broken or working, I'll pay
by credit card or Paypal. Please call me at 561.478.1098 or send an email to
marty@ xxxx worth.net xxx

kill the x's to get the correct email.

Thanks again.

Marty

Old November 27th 04, 12:13 AM
NW_PILOT

wrote in message
.. .
Hi all.

I'm still searching for some headset parts, preferably David-Clark. Any

set
with a cell phone input adapter would be great. Broken or working, I'll

pay
by credit card or Paypal. Please call me at 561.478.1098 or send an email

marty@ xxxx worth.net xxx

kill the x's to get the correct email.

Thanks again.

Marty

Hey Marty, headsets are simple to fix but most people would rather pay a
little bit of money to have their DC's fixed than get rid of them they
become a part of you and part of your bank account.

Old November 27th 04, 02:14 AM
john smith

$75 flat fee to refurbish by DC.

Old November 27th 04, 04:24 AM
Marty from Sunny Florida

I agree that an old headset becomes a part of you. I've had my DC h10-40 set
for almost 10 years, and they've been banged and scratched up, but I've
definately bonded with them (don't quite know what to tell the lawn mower,
but that's life).

If anyone has quit flying or just owns too many headsets, I'm in the market
for a backup set, and as stated, preferably with a cell phone adapter. They
don't have to be pretty, but repairable. I've had my headset die a couple of
times, and it would be nice to own a decent backup.

Thanks for listening.

Marty