"Fly Iowa" is THIS weekend!

Old June 3rd 04, 12:51 PM
Jay Honeck

Default "Fly Iowa" is THIS weekend!

"Fly Iowa" -- the airshow that rotates around the state of Iowa to a
different airport each year -- is being held this coming weekend (June 5 -
6) in Washington, IA (AWG).

As always, admission is absolutely FREE, and the show will feature a P-51
Mustang and B-25 Mitchell (and other airshow acts) in commemoration of the
60th anniversary of D-Day.

Food, flying, and fun -- put in on your calendar!

Mary and I will be there at our booth all weekend, so stop by for a chance
to win a free night in the Memphis Belle suite! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 4th 04, 04:49 AM
StellaStar

"Fly Iowa" -- the airshow that rotates around the state of Iowa to a
different airport each year -- is being held this coming weekend (June 5 -
6) in Washington, IA (AWG).

I'll second the recommendation. This year it's a month earlier than it's
usually held, to honor D-day. They've prepared better than last year (when no
arrangements were made for an airshow) and the t-shirts are always good
aviation art!

USO show and dance Saturday night, too :-)

Weekend IFR ground school with Aviation Seminars Brad Z Instrument Flight Rules 1 September 20th 04 03:05 PM
Fly Iowa 2004 Jay Honeck Piloting 2 May 29th 04 05:30 AM
The War's Lost Weekend WalterM140 Military Aviation 32 May 18th 04 07:42 AM
Old Iowa City Sectionals on line! Jay Honeck Piloting 4 December 17th 03 10:59 PM
Battleship Iowa vets meet for reunion Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 August 17th 03 10:21 PM