Graham Lee died this morning, Sunday October 2, at 7:45

Old October 2nd 05, 07:32 PM
guynoir

Default Graham Lee died this morning, Sunday October 2, at 7:45

From Fly5k:

Hello everyone:
This message is not the one I had planned to write this morning.
I am very sad to notify you all that this morning at 7:45 am
(Sunday October 2nd) my father, Graham Lee has passed away at
Archer memorial Hospital in Lamont Alberta.
Graham had driven to the hospital to check himself in only 2 weeks
ago, with shortness of breath. The results of an MRI which was
done only this last Tuesday revealed "suspicious lesions" on his
brain and in his lungs and so the diagnosis of Cancer was given to
us only a couple of days ago. There was to be a biopsy of lung
tissue early next week to confirm this.
My Grandmother and I have spent the weekend with him, and I had
noted that he had weakened considerably over the 2 weeks since the
day he had checked in. Last night he and I discussed the builders
groups and I was planning to notify you all properly this morning of
his confirmed illness (thinking we all had more time)
I wanted to thank several of you who had called or messaged me with
concern, looking for information. (I am sorry I couldnt get back to
you in a more timely manner)
I also want you all to know, that for these many years, you were all
his friends, that the communications you have all shared over the
builder's groups were a much bigger part of his life than most of
you realise. Sharing his ideas with everyone was what gave him a
feeling of purpose.
His airplane designs were his brainchild - and his legacy. As
long as there are people out there who will build and fly them, he
will always be with us.
(so please carry on everyone... I know that's what he would want.)
I appologise for the shortness of this message, I will be back with
more information soon.
Best Regards
Mike Lee

--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.
Old October 2nd 05, 10:29 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , guynoir says...

From Fly5k:

Hello everyone:
This message is not the one I had planned to write this morning.
I am very sad to notify you all that this morning at 7:45 am
(Sunday October 2nd) my father, Graham Lee has passed away at

SNIP
Best Regards
Mike Lee

Sorry to hear the sad news,condolences to the family. I always enjoyed my
conversations with him he'll be missed.

Chuck S

Old October 3rd 05, 05:20 AM

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:32:16 GMT, guynoir
wrote:

From Fly5k:

[...]

The ETs got him for good this time. We'll all miss him.
Old October 6th 05, 05:40 PM
Richard Lamb

Sad news.
He will be truly missed.