Missing IGC Flight Replay

Old July 10th 17, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Missing IGC Flight Replay

http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to "replay" an IGC file?
Old July 10th 17, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 12:01:25 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to "replay" an IGC file?

http://glideport.aero/

You can provide it data real time thru from spot etc, but I upload my IGC file and the playback is great. And it is supported by SSA

Bruce
Old July 10th 17, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 12:01:25 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to "replay" an IGC file?

I've not seen any other program that will replay an IGC file in 3d from the pilot's perspective like IGC Flight Replay did.
Unfortunately Google changed the API key required for IGC Flight Replay to function.
Jim
Old July 13th 17, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgan[_2_]

Doarama.com had a pretty good playback of flight logs. I haven't played with it in a while, but was pretty good last time I looked at it.

Here is a sample from a flight last summer.

Morgan

https://doarama.com/assets/149871521...iMode=vie wer
Old September 21st 18, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Alex Neigher

Doarama has recently been rebranded as https://ayvri.com/. It's really great because they are interactive
Old July 13th 17, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 3:01:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to "replay" an IGC file?

I have this app as a program that runs locally on my computer but it now has
a Java script error upon opening it. (http://www.ywtw.de/Cesium/Build/Cesium/Cesium.js)
Google Earth will read IGC files to show you the track.
But paraglidinglogbook.com will allow you to replay your file in a 3D map.

Another pretty good IGC file viewer:
https://alistairmgreen.github.io/jsigc/
Old July 13th 17, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:04:57 -0700, Soartech wrote:

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 3:01:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to
"replay" an IGC file?

I have this app as a program that runs locally on my computer but it now
has a Java script error upon opening it.
(http://www.ywtw.de/Cesium/Build/Cesium/Cesium.js)
Google Earth will read IGC files to show you the track.
But paraglidinglogbook.com will allow you to replay your file in a 3D
map.

Another pretty good IGC file viewer:
https://alistairmgreen.github.io/jsigc/

I use GPLIGC: http://pc12-c714.uibk.ac.at/GPLIGC/GPLIGC.php

It has no replay facility but is fine for analysing a log post flight and
extracting times, altitudes, etc. It can show both 2D and 3D views. Its
written in Perl.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
Old October 9th 17, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...
Old October 10th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:24:07 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

I've really enjoyed using Soaringlab over the last month. Great visualization of flights with multiple perspectives available. Multi glider simulations are fantastic.

Many thanks to the developer(s).

Craig,
7Q
Old October 10th 17, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:24:07 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Bart:
Couldn't get it to load an IGC file in my default (Opera) browser.
Firefox worked.
Would be nice to have hover-over info on what the buttons do.
In the picture-in-picture view that follows the glider, the wings stay level in turns.
Can you add a view as if you were sitting in the cockpit, with basic instruments?
The subject of this thread is where I am.
Thanks,
Jim

IGC Flight Replay JS Soaring 11 February 17th 17 11:49 PM
IGC flight replay question Andrew Brayer Soaring 5 February 5th 14 01:45 AM
Cambridge 302A flight log - missing ENL for ONE flight Grider Pirate Soaring 0 July 6th 10 03:43 PM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Piloting 82 August 16th 06 02:57 AM
Missing flight plans Paul kgyy Owning 72 August 16th 06 02:57 AM