Oshkosh Rec.Aviation Party Pictures

Old December 26th 03, 10:47 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Oshkosh Rec.Aviation Party Pictures

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#OSHKOSH

I finally got around to adding some of the pictures that were emailed to be
by folks who attended our rec.aviation party, held in the North Forty at OSH
'03.

Scroll down past the fly-in pool party pictures to see 'em.

(By the way, pencil in JULY 25, 2004 to attend our "2nd Annual Oshkosh
Fly-In Pool Party" on your way to the big show! Once again, there will be
*gasp!* FREE BEER served! Only 7 months till OSH '04...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 30th 03, 06:56 AM
Jack Allison

Hey, where are the photo credits? :-) I know, some people want
everything...

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old December 30th 03, 02:36 PM
Jay Honeck

Sorry, Jack. I lost track of who took which picture many months ago, after
sticking them all in a common directory...

If you tell me which ones you took, I'll try to attribute them?

:-(
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA