Volkslogger

Old February 14th 04, 10:35 PM
Going fer it

Default Volkslogger

I note that the volkslogger will hold 25 pilots names and 25 aircraft.

So? how do I load all the club aircraft and pilots names into the
device so I can use "the buttons" to insert appropriate pilot &
aircraft in the task declaration?

Have Strepla which came with the machine but cant see how to do it?

Your help appreciated.
Old February 17th 04, 04:43 AM
Harold Ennulat

Sorry that it is not intuitivley laid out in either the Volksogger or
StrePla menu. You do have to use StrePla to do this, if you search under
Pilot it will give you the clues but I played with it and here are the steps
you need to follow:

In StrePla:

1. From the top menu bar select Extras and then otions from the drop down
menu.

2. Under Options you will see a menu tree that has "List of Pilots" as one
of the options, select this and you will see that you can add, edit or
delete to the list of pilots

3. Enter your club pilots to this list, (hint: the given name is the first
name and actual name is only the last name.). When completed selcect the OK
button on the pop up menu that shows the menu tree.

4. Now you are ready to upload this database to the logger. Go to the
Direct Communications with logger selection under the top menu
selections:Flight Tracks, and then logger.

5. In this pop up menu you will see a window that allows you to select
task, this is waht you want to communicate with the logger, there is a pop
up arrow to the left side of the window that will show you all the
selections. Select "Transfer list of pilots to logger", then go through
your normal communications set up to connect the logger to the PC. After
you are connected select next and teh list will be uploaded.

6. When complete you will be able to select from the data base when you go
to the FAI menu and select declaration, edit, info, Pilots Name (1), search.

Hope this helps, email me if you need more help.

Harold Ennulat
ENTEC
Volkslogger Dealer

..