Is a state record for sports class triangle a "handicappeddistance"??

Old August 29th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default Is a state record for sports class triangle a "handicappeddistance"??

On Aug 27, 6:36*am, Spam wrote:
HI Paul,

Thanks for your advice. *I will go out to the airport today and try to
download the flight again several times. *If not theres the cambridge
factory 10 minutes from my house I will pay them a visit.

On the takeoff roll, I hit some major bumps which sent things flying
around the cockpit. *I think the cable between the 302 and the ipaq
got knocked loose. *I had to reset everything airborne. *I did this
before I went out on task.

Scott

Aargh,

Another potential rub would be the validity of the declaration if this
was the case. When you say you "reset everything", did you also send
the declaration to the 302 again? This would invalidate it, since
the declaration needs to be done before takeoff...