New ILEC SN-10 USB adapter available.

Old August 28th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_9_]

Default New ILEC SN-10 USB adapter available.

For you SN-10 flight computer users, ILEC has announced the
availability of a new USB adapter. No more connecting your laptop to
download flights at the end of the day! Simply plug in a flash drive
and zip - you are done!

Dealers should have them in stock in a week or so.

Tom Knauff
Old August 28th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I have ordered a batch for my stock as well. I think it is going to be an
extremely popular unit. Transferring data to and from an SN10 using a PC
has been a challenge for many users.

The unit is an adapter that connects to the end of the SN10 panel cable.
The panel-mounted connector from the SN10 panel cable connects to the
adapter and the adapter connects to the panel where the panel cable's
connector had been previously. The hole in the panel will need to be
widened to accommodate the USB connector next to the DB-9 connector.

Depending on the exchange rate when they arrive, my forecast price is $295.
I am accepting orders now. A few units will be arriving in a few days with
the actual production starting in October.

I will add details and photos to my web site today or tomorrow.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ilec.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old August 29th 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

Details and a few photos of the new ILEC SN10 USB Adapter are available
he

Ilec MCU Mark Jardini Soaring 1 July 18th 08 11:21 PM
FS: Ilec SB-9 (US) [email protected] Soaring 0 December 2nd 06 11:44 AM
Sell:Brass Male Adapter,Swivel Female Adapter,Flare Adapter,Tee,Connector,Barbed Tee,Elbow,, valvetom Piloting 0 November 28th 06 02:32 AM
FS - ILEC SB-7 Jim Hendrix Soaring 0 August 5th 05 09:08 PM
FS-Ilec SC-7 Glen Kelley Soaring 0 March 22nd 05 03:50 PM