MH370: Malaysia releases satellite analysis

Old March 26th 14, 01:55 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
LP[_2_]

Default MH370: Malaysia releases satellite analysis

"Government Shill #2" wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:38:06 -0500, "LP" wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:04:20 -0500, "LP" wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...a-live-updates

I'm wondering why all the secrecy in the first ten days, if this is the
outcome. Why was the transponder initially turned off, if it wasn't a
hijacking or crazy pilot suicide plot? Any ideas or theories?

Secrecy? Confusion.

I'm leaning toward suicidal pilot, but there isn't enough information.

I'm leaning hijacking or suicidal pilot. The pilot could have got $57
million for the aircraft, and many places in the Mid-East could afford it,
but apparently it never got delivered, perhaps?

Bit hard to hide.

What about that long deserted strip in Burma, then push it back into the
foilage, for example? What about certain areas over Pakistan? What areas
are no-fly zones these days?

I don't know of any real pilots flying all the time that would want to
have
a huge flight simulator in their homes. Kinda of like a plumber doing his
own plumbing at home last. The pilot had 18,000+ hours, why would he
waste
his time at home?

See above.

Have you found any good information anywhere? (links please)

Nope. Just what TheyT have let us know so far. :-)

But why? That is what I keep asking myself. What does Malaysia have to
hide?

LP :-)

Old March 26th 14, 02:59 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Government Shill #2

"Government Shill #2" wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:04:20 -0500, "LP" wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...a-live-updates

I'm wondering why all the secrecy in the first ten days, if this is the
outcome. Why was the transponder initially turned off, if it wasn't a
hijacking or crazy pilot suicide plot? Any ideas or theories?

Secrecy? Confusion.

I'm leaning toward suicidal pilot, but there isn't enough information.

I'm leaning hijacking or suicidal pilot. The pilot could have got $57
million for the aircraft, and many places in the Mid-East could afford it,
but apparently it never got delivered, perhaps?

Bit hard to hide.

What about that long deserted strip in Burma, then push it back into the
foilage, for example? What about certain areas over Pakistan? What areas
are no-fly zones these days?

Satellites.

I don't know of any real pilots flying all the time that would want to
have
a huge flight simulator in their homes. Kinda of like a plumber doing his
own plumbing at home last. The pilot had 18,000+ hours, why would he
waste
his time at home?

See above.

Have you found any good information anywhere? (links please)

Nope. Just what TheyT have let us know so far. :-)

But why? That is what I keep asking myself. What does Malaysia have to
hide?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

Shill #2
--
Great Tarverisms #8

Retarding the throttles will cease the engines from adding thrust,
my silly rodent. Reducing pilot workload gives the Operator more
time to deploy Spoiler Flaps into a Speed Brake configuration.

Not like your Piper at all.

John

alt.disasters.aviation
Old March 26th 14, 03:21 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
LP[_2_]

"Government Shill #2" wrote:
[...]

I helped look through about 80 panes of the ocean on a lousy satellite
photo/stream. I remember about 25 years ago, they had the technology to
read the time on a watch, or so I was told.

I don't know of any real pilots flying all the time that would want to
have
a huge flight simulator in their homes. Kinda of like a plumber doing
his
own plumbing at home last. The pilot had 18,000+ hours, why would he
waste
his time at home?

See above.

Have you found any good information anywhere? (links please)

Nope. Just what TheyT have let us know so far. :-)

But why? That is what I keep asking myself. What does Malaysia have to
hide?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they
were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace TheyT haven't had
much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has
they
have we have been told what TheyT know.

Well, I was hoping to deposit all the information we can get here, then
decide whether it is germane or not. Anything you would like to share?

LP

Old March 26th 14, 03:24 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
george152

On 26/03/14 14:59, Government Shill #2 wrote:

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

I see the conspiracy theorists are out of the asylum on this one.
I'm waiting for the Accident Report

Old March 26th 14, 03:39 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Government Shill #2

"Government Shill #2" wrote:
[...]

That'd be military satellites. The military ones are parked over North Korea,
the Former Soviet Union, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The ones they are using here
are civilian, as far as I know.

[...]

Only guesses. No information other than what's in the papers.

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section
Old March 26th 14, 03:40 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Government Shill #2

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:24:53 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 26/03/14 14:59, Government Shill #2 wrote:

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

I see the conspiracy theorists are out of the asylum on this one.
I'm waiting for the Accident Report

We won't know anything until the CVR is recovered.

Shill #2
Old March 26th 14, 04:30 AM posted to alt.aviation.safety,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
george152

On 26/03/14 15:40, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:24:53 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 26/03/14 14:59, Government Shill #2 wrote:

I don't think anyone is hiding anything. No one *knows* anything.

The person, or persons, who turned off the systems knew exactly what they were
doing. They didn't want to be traced. Without a trace They™ haven't had much of
a clue as to what happened. Clues have come in in drips and drabs, and has they
have we have been told what They™ know.

I see the conspiracy theorists are out of the asylum on this one.
I'm waiting for the Accident Report

We won't know anything until the CVR is recovered.

Yup. Then watch the kooks run for the hills