SIFOW update (& b****y Microsoft)

Old February 8th 04, 11:09 AM
Chris Davison

Default SIFOW update (& b****y Microsoft)

Dear all...thanks to the bullet proof design structure
of Microsoft Outlook and the inability of me to explain
to my computer that the large file named Inbox.dbx
is really a file full of MY e-mails and not somthing
it should ignore by creating an empty Inbox(1).dbx
file instead, I have have lost every e-mail sent to
me in the last 2 years, vanished..gone..no more. I
would like to personally thank both my computer AND
Microsoft for this happy event.

The reason for this posting is there are about 12 people
who had sent through updates and pictures on their
'SIFOW gliders to me...and I am about to give the site
a long overdue update. If you are one of them, please
could you resend the details...many thanks and appologies
for the effort.

http://www.sifow.com

In the mean time I will continue counting slowly to
5,000 to help reduce my blood pressure.

Chris

Old February 9th 04, 08:35 AM
Bruce Greeff

hi Chris

Mozilla is stable, and far safer to use as a mail client than Outlook. It is
also free. Currently trying out Mozilla thunderbird as mail client and very
happy. Most entertaining to see all those malware bits arriving in the mailbox,
and knowing the majority of them have no threat - none of the MS exploits work.

Give it a whirl...

Back to gliding - SIFOW is great - I will check in again to see the new site.