Admit your lie, tommy

Old May 20th 04, 08:14 AM
Lennie the Lurker

Default Admit your lie, tommy

No facts, just an ego. Dig in google, the final straw of the down and
drowning. Just admit it, tommy boy, you shot off your overstuffed ego
and oversized mouth, and my foot is in it. I even made sure that you
were insinuating what I thought you were, and you swallowed the hook,
line and sinker. It's all right there in Google.
Old May 20th 04, 10:27 PM
Lennie the Lurker

Mr. triple diamond holder spouts his ignorance to start,

"Clearly, the sport would be better off if some of the pilots did
this. Cheer up, Lennie the Lurker did! "
To which I responded,

"Yes, Lennie did. but, just so you know who didn't, the one that the
most commom comment I heard was "that guy has no business in a
cockpit" has his license and is still in the air with everyone else. "

to which he attempted this bit of personal insult, totally lacking in
facts or knowledge.

"And in this respect, your actions are exemplary. There are others out
there that have not yet reached this conclusion that should."

Which I asked for clarification, just to have it on the record.

"A bit of snippage might make your comments clearer, such as, which
actions, stopping flying, standing on the ground, or not pushing the
edges? Which conclusions? That I choose not to be in the same airspace
with the one mentioned first, that I don't want to see any more
crashes, or not take chances? "
---------------------------------------
And he jumps at the bait, swallowing the hook in the process.

"For whatever reasons you removed yourself from an active pilot
status."
Then fails at intimidation with his "superior knowledge" (NOT!)

"Let's be serious for a moment. In regards to soaring, which is what
this news group is about, you are a quitter. I, on the other hand, am
a triple diamond holder. "

Confrontation of his false statements
"You were the one that in your magnificent egotism thought you could
insinuate that Lennie was unsafe. "
Admission of having no knowledge at all
"Who is the REAL Lennie? Who is this coward who doesn't want to use
his real name? "
Point out that tommy boy has no facts, no knowledge, nothing but his
ego

"Brilliance! You know less than nothing, yet presume to make judgments
as to my capabilities."
Run to Google search, insist that even without facts, he's right, the
final act of the drowning.

"You did the sport a real favor by quitting, and I stand by my
statements."
I did the HOBBY no favors, and such is not my intention.

Old May 21st 04, 10:54 PM
Lennie Loser

Im Lennie the Lurker
and I hate all you guys
not a one can be trusted
I can smell all the lies

There's no bug up my butt
and no reason to shout
I just can't waist my time
and that's why I got out

I'm not rich (kiinda poor)
This I'm so proud to say
I can't stand all you guys
but I like it that way

I can call you a Kraut!
I can do as I please
I'm the safest of Pilots
(on the ground, on my knees)

It's no one specific
Yep I hate every one
who like to fly round
on the power of the sun

If you dare disagree
I can cut you to shreds
You're a big pompous ass
if you think it's all in my head

Who want's to talk safety
or issues like that
I am all that's important
So what about THAT!

So keep the flames coming
I can't live without
Over time if ignored
I will probably fade out.

miss ya buddy!

Old May 22nd 04, 02:10 AM
Lennie the Lurker

"A P" wrote in message ...
Go away Lennie....no one cares.

I know. Something about "birds of a feather".