[OT] Humor

Old January 26th 04, 04:45 AM
No Spam!

Default [OT] Humor

A squad of Marines were driving up the highway between Basra and Baghdad.

They came upon an Iraqi soldier who was badly injured and unconscious.

Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a
similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert.

As first aid was given to both men, the Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported: "I was heavily armed and moving north along the
highway. Coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi soldier.

"What happened then?" the corpsman asked.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable ass hole."

Then he yelled back: "Tom Daschle, Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton are
miserable ass holes."

"We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."

Cheers!

Old January 26th 04, 01:47 PM
George Shirley

Sheesh! Shades of SEA, only a VC and an American Marine shaking hands
over name calling Ho Chi Min and LBJ and a tank ran over them. Still
humorous though, even after nearly 40 years.

George

Old January 26th 04, 03:39 PM
Bob McKellar

No Spam! wrote:

A squad of Marines were driving up the highway between Basra and Baghdad.

They came upon an Iraqi soldier who was badly injured and unconscious.

Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a
similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert.

As first aid was given to both men, the Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported: "I was heavily armed and moving north along the
highway. Coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi soldier.

"What happened then?" the corpsman asked.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable ass hole."

Then he yelled back: "Tom Daschle, Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton are
miserable ass holes."

"We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."

Cheers!

The first one I read about ( I wasn't there ) was Hitler and FDR.

Bob McKellar

Old January 26th 04, 03:50 PM
Felger Carbon

"George Shirley" wrote in message
. ..
Sheesh! Shades of SEA, only a VC and an American Marine shaking

hands
over name calling Ho Chi Min and LBJ and a tank ran over them. Still
humorous though, even after nearly 40 years.

Originally a Japanese occupation joke about Hirohito and McArthur when
a jeep ran over them. The marines didn't like McArthur in WWII. Big
time. Still humerous after 58 years. ;-)

Old January 26th 04, 04:12 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message

The first one I read about ( I wasn't there ) was Hitler and FDR.

There was probably a version involving a chariot, Alexander and Darius
some things never change.

Keith

Old January 27th 04, 08:25 PM
John Mullen

Keith Willshaw wrote:

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message

The first one I read about ( I wasn't there ) was Hitler and FDR.

There was probably a version involving a chariot, Alexander and Darius
some things never change.

Keith

I read the Vietnam version of the joke in '1968' by Joe Haldeman, a
great fictionalised story (maybe the best I've read?) about that war by
a guy who fought in it. Well worth a read.

John

Old January 27th 04, 09:44 PM
Keith Willshaw

"John Mullen" wrote in message
Keith Willshaw wrote:

I read the Vietnam version of the joke in '1968' by Joe Haldeman, a
great fictionalised story (maybe the best I've read?) about that war by
a guy who fought in it. Well worth a read.

I've read a number of Haldeman's books and he's a fine
author. Pick up a copy of 'The Forever War' if you
havent read it.

Keith

OT - humor (G-rated) Rich S. Home Built 6 September 30th 04 04:40 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
[OT] USA - TSA Obstructing Armed Pilots? No Spam! Military Aviation 120 January 27th 04 10:19 AM
OT - Maintenance Humor jc Home Built 3 December 23rd 03 06:09 PM
[OT] Where to post? John Penta Military Aviation 12 November 5th 03 06:06 PM