I've finally Had It!

Old June 4th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I've finally Had It!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:AVw1k.193807
$yE1.82762@attbi_s21:

The amount of idiots among pilots (or probably pilot-wannabees) is
staggering. I cannot understand why so many still answer to the

Berties
and the Manics of this group.

Me, neither.

Just guessing, but I think it's an unholy (and unintentional) alliance
between (a) folks who don't know any better and (b) the fakers

answering
their own posts.

PKB sockboi.

The real question is: Why? What is the point of coming to a

piloting
group and pretending to be someone else? It's truly sad.

Want an answer? Ask the mirror sockboi.

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Jay,

Yup, it's a fake all right.

Jeeze, how low has this group sunk...

The amount of idiots among pilots (or probably pilot-wannabees) is
staggering. I cannot understand why so many still answer to the Berties
and the Manics of this group.

It's a wonder, isn;t it?

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 02:36:31 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:03:47 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote in :

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote

Eventually the kooks and the idiots will go away. Well that is my
dream anyway.

Not until the people that think they are "entertaining" and
"on-topic" stop
replying to them. I fear that will be a very long time before that
happens, if at all.

This newsgroup is on its death-throws. It won't be long until there
is nobody left except kooks and trolls, now.

Well, I've checked in, and found it to be the same as the recent
"snafu" status. I'm out of here for a few more weeks.

So sad.

Perhaps if you posted some on-topic articles about aviation the
signal-to-noise ratio might improve. Just a thought.

What, sonething like "NOTICE OF CROSSPOSTING"

Something like that?

Bertie

That was a good article.

Jade

Old June 4th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Daedalus wrote in
:

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 02:36:31 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Larry Dighera wrote in
m:

wrote in :

[...]

Yes, Larry has a bright future ahead of him. He could be a warning sign,
for instance. We could paint him orange and write "Bridge out ahead" on
him. Or maybe a part tie job as a matress tag...

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

What, sonething like "NOTICE OF CROSSPOSTING"

Something like that?

Bertie

More refreshing than your constant blather, and more useful too.

Old June 5th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default NOTICE OF CROSSPOASTING!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:slF1k.1885$nD3.1144
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

What, sonething like "NOTICE OF CROSSPOSTING"

Something like that?

Bertie

More refreshing than your constant blather, and more useful too.

Oh obviously. it's cut the number of crosspoasts right down to near
zero.

You got me on the run there now boi!

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yep. Why wouldn't I?

Cuz you're too busy posting to the Usenet. Oddly you just can't imagine how
much it illistrates your desperation. Just like Anthony.

Actually got in a light airplane today for the first time in a while,
though. But I do a regular 300-400 commercially as well.

Bertie

But you lie about everything else, how can we believe this. You're clearly
pathological.

Old June 5th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yep. Why wouldn't I?

Cuz you're too busy posting to the Usenet. Oddly you just can't
imagine how much it illistrates your desperation. Just like Anthony.

Wow, you teally are that dumb, aintcha?

Actually got in a light airplane today for the first time in a while,
though. But I do a regular 300-400 commercially as well.

Bertie

But you lie about everything else, how can we believe this. You're
clearly pathological.

Doesn't matter if you believe it or not.
Well it prolly matters to you, ....

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Oh obviously. it's cut the number of crosspoasts right down to near
zero.

You got me on the run there now boi!

Bertie

No, but it clearly showcases what a looser you are.

Old June 5th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3GF1k.1888$nD3.1225
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Oh obviously. it's cut the number of crosspoasts right down to near
zero.

You got me on the run there now boi!

Bertie

No, but it clearly showcases what a looser you are.

Yeh, right.

Even if it did, you think I'd give a ****?

Bertie

Finally! Wizard of Draws Piloting 23 October 18th 06 04:19 PM
FINALLY saw a P-38 fly Jay Honeck Piloting 25 July 1st 05 05:53 PM
Finally -- sunshine! Jay Honeck Piloting 15 January 16th 05 02:13 PM
The 206 is finally done C J Campbell Owning 5 December 22nd 04 03:30 AM
Finally! EDR Piloting 9 February 7th 04 02:15 PM