When Airline Pilots WON'T speak ENGLISH!!!

Old October 19th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default When Airline Pilots WON'T speak ENGLISH!!!

"hello" wrote in message

But since you are posting without a real identity, you probably only fly
Microsoft flight simulators, so it really does not matter what you are
posting.
--
Jim in NC

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to share
some insight.

Even if I were to take your word that you actually are, your own comments
prove you are a 3rd rate captain flying for a 3rd rate airline and you have
a 3rd rate command of your first language. As such your opinions aren't
worth the bandwidth it took to transmit them.

I won't be back, u wannabe clowns! No go play with your Wi.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse....

Old October 19th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"hello" wrote in message

I won't be back, u wannabe clowns! No go play with your Wi.

Suit yourself. You need a thick skin to play here. Credibility is not
something you get overnight.

Vaughn

Old October 19th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

Vaughn Simon schrieb:
"hello" wrote in message
I won't be back, u wannabe clowns! No go play with your Wi.

as for the subject: I heard myself the worst things on the radio,
especially in Arizona from those German Lufthansa-students.

on the other hand: esp. in the US you hear phrases like "next report
$landmark", but the landmark is not on the chart and only locals are in
the know.

Suit yourself. You need a thick skin to play here. Credibility is not
something you get overnight.

It helps to post with something else like a name like "hello" :-)
And it helps to use a decent newsclient and newsserver (my offer for
free usenet access is still valid; our newsserver is among the TOP1000.)

Vaughn

#m
Old October 19th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Martin Hotze wrote in
:

Vaughn Simon schrieb:
"hello" wrote in message
I won't be back, u wannabe clowns! No go play with your Wi.

as for the subject: I heard myself the worst things on the radio,
especially in Arizona from those German Lufthansa-students.

on the other hand: esp. in the US you hear phrases like "next report
$landmark", but the landmark is not on the chart and only locals are
in the know.

Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows where it
is.
just for instance.

Bertie
Old October 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flydive

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows

where it
is.
just for instance.

Bertie

True, but if you ask they tell you how find it, radial and distance from
KRH, a bit easier than a landmark. ;-)
Old October 19th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Flydive wrote in :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows

where it
is.
just for instance.

Bertie

True, but if you ask they tell you how find it, radial and distance from
KRH, a bit easier than a landmark. ;-)

So will anyone in the US...

Bertie
Old October 19th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flydive

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Flydive wrote in :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows

where it
is.
just for instance.

Bertie

True, but if you ask they tell you how find it, radial and distance from
KRH, a bit easier than a landmark. ;-)

So will anyone in the US...

Bertie

True again, but is easier to give a radial/distance from a VOR than
describe a Landmark
Old October 19th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Flydive wrote in :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Flydive wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows
where it
is.
just for instance.

Bertie
True, but if you ask they tell you how find it, radial and distance
from
KRH, a bit easier than a landmark. ;-)

So will anyone in the US...

Bertie

True again, but is easier to give a radial/distance from a VOR than
describe a Landmark

Not so easy to find if you are flying sans radio, though.

Bertie
Old October 19th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flydive

Flydive wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Flydive wrote in :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ever heard of German corner? Rhine assumes the entie planet knows
where it
is. just for instance.

Bertie
True, but if you ask they tell you how find it, radial and distance
from KRH, a bit easier than a landmark. ;-)

So will anyone in the US...

Bertie

True again, but is easier to give a radial/distance from a VOR than
describe a Landmark

And then German corner is just used aa a short cut, not a reporting
point, if you don't know where it is they can clear you to KRH