A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Products
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Release of the new Steve Pounder book



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 29th 07, 02:57 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 642
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?

Ads
  #2  
Old August 29th 07, 04:36 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.

Gonad

  #3  
Old August 29th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Mr Pounder[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 80
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book


"Naked Gonad" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.

Gonad


Kill them all.

Mr Pounder



  #4  
Old August 29th 07, 08:22 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Aug 29, 7:07 pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:
"Naked Gonad" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


Gonad


Kill them all.

Mr Pounder

You brute

Gonad


  #5  
Old August 30th 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 642
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?

  #6  
Old August 30th 07, 09:49 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?


Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them, involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

  #7  
Old August 30th 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 642
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?


Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them, involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.


Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

  #8  
Old August 30th 07, 03:06 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On 30 Aug, 21:22, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?


Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them, involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.


Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

  #9  
Old August 30th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Aug 30, 3:06 pm, "
wrote:
On 30 Aug, 21:22, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:



Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?


Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them, involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.


Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?- Hide quoted text -

Noone knows.
- Show quoted text -


Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.


I believe that it is all his own work, he spent many a week living as
a duck,
hence the nickname 'duckpound', save for a few illustrations from my
series of watercolours on the indigenous ducks of Britain and Arabia.

  #10  
Old August 30th 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Aug 30, 4:44 pm, Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 3:06 pm, "
wrote:



On 30 Aug, 21:22, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:


Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"


By pounding them?


That's one of his milder techniques.


What else does he do to them?


Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them, involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.


Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?- Hide quoted text -

Noone knows.
- Show quoted text -


Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.


I believe that it is all his own work, he spent many a week living as
a duck,
hence the nickname 'duckpound', save for a few illustrations from my
series of watercolours on the indigenous ducks of Britain and Arabia.


I bet that your next message will be 'End of messages' ?

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Pounder fallacy Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_] Products 10 September 1st 07 04:46 AM
pounder Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 8 January 22nd 07 04:34 AM
pounder Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 16 December 31st 06 11:49 AM
New Steve Fossett Book - and other new stuff Paul Remde Soaring 3 November 17th 06 05:50 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.