Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

Old July 4th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

Old July 4th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

"romeomike" wrote in message

For some reason, some of your posts aren't kill-filed by my filter, but
I'm glad to see I made the list at last! Of course, if the list were
accurate, you would be on it, too. Then it wouldn't be such an honor. BTW,
I guess it's only OK for you to cross post.

I don't encourage Burtie's participation in the group, you do.

Old July 4th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.ozdebate,alt.religion.asatru
spooge

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article FDebk.75167$gc5.59345@pd7urf2no, Frank Olson says...

Maxwell wrote:
"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
MaxweIIluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
His latest supporters in no particular order -

Andy Hawkins
Yay. Fame at last.

I'm not a sock for Bertie though (although I guess I *would* say
that). A look at my blog (http://adhawkins.wordpress.com) should
convince you of that
if you really care.

Andy

I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his
supporters. Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no
matter how much harm he inflicts on the group.

Oh for crying out loud... Live with it... Or leave...

Who's going to make me?

You?

All you're
doing with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless thread of more
off-topic crap. Get a life!!

Get a killfile!!

By any chance, do you know what the acronym 'PKB' means?

--
Religion provides the means for the ignorant to declare with absolute
certainty that they know the unknowable.
Old July 4th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip

On Jul 4, 3:01*am, Frank Olson
wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
* * * * * MaxweIIluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
His latest supporters in no particular order -

Andy Hawkins
Yay. Fame at last.

I'm not a sock for Bertie though (although I guess I *would* say that).. A
look at my blog (http://adhawkins.wordpress.com) should convince you of
that
if you really care.

Andy

I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his supporters.
Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no matter how much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Oh for crying out loud... *Live with it... *Or leave... *All you're
doing with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless thread of more
off-topic crap. *Get a life!!-

Apparenlty, he has one.

Me.

Bertie
Old July 4th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.ozdebate,alt.religion.asatru
Bertie the Bunyip

Maxwell wrote:
[...]

I nominate this for PKB poast of the month.

Bertie
Old July 4th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip

On Jul 4, 5:12*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"romeomike" wrote in message

For some reason, some of your posts aren't kill-filed by my filter, but
I'm glad to see I made the list at last! Of course, if the list were
accurate, you would be on it, too. Then it wouldn't be such an honor. BTW,
I guess it's only OK for you to cross post.

I don't encourage Burtie's participation in the group, you do.

Actually , I only tune in to see your latest lunacy.

Bertie
Old July 4th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip

On Jul 4, 12:02*am, "MaxweII" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on welcoming the asshole, he will
always be around.

I'll alwyas be around as long as you are, fjukktard. You're the only
one who hasn't figured that out yet.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting, forging,
lying, making fun of someone's deceased relatives, etc.

Excellent, I may run in november.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

It's interesting to see the pattern that's beginning to develop. His circle
of friends is beginning to seem pretty small, especially when you consider
some are probable posting under different names, and some are probably
Bertie himself. It's beginning to seem very likely that some of the people

Wow Sherlock! Waht gave it away?

Was it the people who posted "I've flown with Bertie"?

listed as supporters or sockpuppets probably know who Bertie really is.

They
seem more out spoken about his qualifications than his posting record would
support, so they probably knew him before he changed his name.

I've never changed my name, fjukkwit.

If so, that
would mean some of the people listed here, or on a previous post, not only
know him, but fully agrees with his cross posting, attempts to attract other
wannna be trolls to the group, and willingness to use filth and insults to
discourage people with whom he disagrees. You might want to consider this,
the next time you respond to any of them on this forum. It up to you, it's
your group too.

The REAL Maxwell

His latest supporters in no particular order -

Benjamin Dover
Andy Hawkins
Dark Wing
Orval Fairbairn
romeomike
JG
Robert M Gary

Shame on you guys!

His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one or two
posted earlier.

Maybe if you made a master lits on a website it would help keep the
confusion down.

Bertie
Old July 4th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.ozdebate,alt.religion.asatru
-=Spudley=-

Maxwell wrote:
[...]

Peegtoast = Poached Egg on Toast.

Bertie

Old July 4th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
flash

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message

"Frank Olson" wrote in
message news:FDebk.75167$gc5.59345@pd7urf2no...

Oh for crying out loud... Live with it... Or leave... All you're doing
with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless thread of more off-topic
crap. Get a life!!

You're the one that need to get a clue Frank, you're the one supporting
the maker of all this ****.

Maxie,

I very seldom interfere in somebody's private passions, be they flame-war or
wild rant. BUT, that having been said, I quote your first post of this
thread:

problem, or part of the solution. If you guy insist on welcoming
the asshole, he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth,

And look at the last of your previous post, above.

Seems that the filth is from YOUR keyboard, and since civil discourse is is
not what you have rendered, it must be that it is not which you desire. You
rather give up any claim you may have for decrying "filth".

Flash

Old July 4th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his supporters.
Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no matter how much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Sorry, misread it.

I wouldn't say I 'support' him. However, (and I mean this seriously, not
just to start an argument) he's posted a lot more useful and interesting
posts than you have.

Andy