A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Piloting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 10th 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,735
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote in
news:v6Lck.3014$7%[email protected]:

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:16:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip fixed me with a
beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

\
*Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip

aSSUMING THAT´S aLLOWED

I assumed it wasn't and abstained. If it is allowed, then the FNVW
should change my vote to JamieTard.


Or i could vote for your's and you could vote for mine.

That's fair, surely?


ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in the
ballot intro.


Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory is his
and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.



Bertie
Ads
  #2  
Old July 10th 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

Hail Eris! On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:41:37 +0000, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
laughing at the antics of Bertie the Bunyip, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:16:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip fixed me with a
beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

\
*Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip

aSSUMING THAT´S aLLOWED

I assumed it wasn't and abstained. If it is allowed, then the FNVW
should change my vote to JamieTard.

Or i could vote for your's and you could vote for mine.

That's fair, surely?


ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in the
ballot intro.


Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory is
his and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.


Close enough for government work...And for the FNVW.

--
__________________________________________________ ______________________
PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069; Lits Slut #16
Butcher Knife Natalia; Gutter Chix0r #17; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4; Parrot & Zombie #2
Usenet Ruiner #5; Top Asshole #3; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
No holy posting of any kind, to email.
"It can't rain all the time"

"Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat."
Robert Heinlein

"A vote for Obama is a vote for this simpleton." -- Frank the Gray Ghost
is being unnecessarily hard on himself, IMO. Message-ID:
42

"How can you possibly have an international agreement that's effective
unless countries like China and India are not full participants?" --
George W. Bush, Camp David, April 19, 2008

"this brain stem cannot leave well enough alone." -- Lady Veteran has
been demonstrating this truth for many years. Her honesty is refreshing.
Message-ID:

"FAILED BULL****BOYS WHOSE CANDY HAS NO RED ON IT! YOU KNOW IT TO BE
TRUE! I LICKED THE RED OFF YOUR CANDY BECAUSE YOU ARE YOUR ILK HAVEN'T
GOT ANY FURY!" -- Gibbered by Johnny in Message-ID:


"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:


"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:


http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer
"Actually, I quit. Nobody takes my frock." -- Captain Jack, "The Doctor
Dances" (27.10), Doctor Who

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
The MonkeyLJ: http://porchmonkey.livejournal.com/ -- nuked!

8. OK, so who's this "Dev McKinHole", then?

I dunno, some guy named Devon McKinnon of Dawson Creek, allegedly, and
according to the Monkey, a pedophile. However, I wouldn't take that too
seriously. The Monkey keeps changing his mind about who I am, so there's
no reason to think he won't change it about Mr. McKinnon, too.

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID:

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: [email protected]

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker.
  #3  
Old July 10th 08, 08:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,735
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote in
newsan.2008.07.10.02.52.38.798833
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discord
ia.meow.flonk.mockery.demon.flonk.meow.killer.snot-
monsters.from.outer.sp
ace:

Hail Eris! On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:41:37 +0000, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Bertie the Bunyip, when they suddenly
burst out in tears:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:16:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip fixed me with
a beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

\
*Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip

aSSUMING THAT´S aLLOWED

I assumed it wasn't and abstained. If it is allowed, then the
FNVW should change my vote to JamieTard.

Or i could vote for your's and you could vote for mine.

That's fair, surely?

ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in
the ballot intro.


Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory
is his and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.


Close enough for government work...And for the FNVW.


It's academic in any case. Who can stand against the mighty Jamie?


Bertie
  #4  
Old July 10th 08, 09:56 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
george
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 796
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

On Jul 10, 12:41 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote innews:v6Lck.3014$7%[email protected]:


ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in the
ballot intro.


Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory is his
and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.


Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year is
giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .

  #5  
Old July 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,735
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

george wrote in
:

On Jul 10, 12:41 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young
wrote innews:v6Lck.3014$7%[email protected]:


ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in
the ballot intro.


Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory
is his and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.


Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year is
giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .



I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face facts
is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I know
how to make a good kook a great kook.


Bertie
  #6  
Old July 11th 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,043
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008


"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
...
george wrote in

Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year is
giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .



I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face facts
is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I know
how to make a good kook a great kook.


Bertie


I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're just wasting a lot of OTHER
PEOPLES time. Looks like george is one of the first to start realizing it.
Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make them a kook. You
might soon find yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.

You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb ass. You're the ****ing
kook, and I seriously doubt you're the original Bertie as well.

Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging, cross posting asshole
like you. You claim to be a professional pilot, but act more like a used
toilet salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of Honest Carr's Used
Johns.







  #7  
Old July 11th 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,735
Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

"Maxwell" luv2^[email protected]^net wrote in
:


"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
...
george wrote in

Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year
is giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .



I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face
facts is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on
this. I know how to make a good kook a great kook.


Bertie


I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're just wasting a lot of
OTHER PEOPLES time.



Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting your time.


Looks like george is one of the first to start
realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make
them a kook. You might soon find yourself on a LOT of the wrong
peooples **** lists.


Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone who rails on
against somethinhg he's concocted inside his pointy head.



You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb ass. You're the
****ing kook, and I seriously doubt you're the original Bertie as
well.



Of course you do. You're a k00k!



Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging, cross posting
asshole like you. You claim to be a professional pilot, but act more
like a used toilet salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
Honest Carr's Used Johns.



Pretty sure.
  #8  
Old July 11th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,735
Default "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..." ( VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) "Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks FAQ - 2008"

"Colonel Jake" wrote in
:


Bertie the Bunyip


:
: Maxwell luv2^[email protected]^net
:
:
:
: Bertie the Bunyip
: :
: : george
: :
: : Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the
: : hour/day/week/month or year is giving him a
: : status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .
: :
: :
: : I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually.
: : His refusal to face facts is key and, given time,
: : hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I
: : know how to make a good kook a great kook.
: :
: : Bertie
: :
:
: I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're
: just wasting a lot of OTHER PEOPLES time.
:
:
: Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting
: your time.
:
:
: Looks like george is one of the first to start
: realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with
: you, does not make them a kook. You might soon find
: yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.
:
:
: Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone
: who rails on against somethinhg he's concocted inside
: his pointy head.
:
:
: You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb
: ass. You're the ****ing kook, and I seriously doubt
: you're the original Bertie as well.
:
:
: Of course you do. You're a k00k!
:
:
: Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging,
: cross posting asshole like you. You claim to be a
: professional pilot, but act more like a used toilet
: salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
: Honest Carr's Used Johns.
:
:
: Pretty sure.
:

Both of you guys?,
"Have it wrong!!! (bout'da'koOks),...., no one, could
ever be a gOod koOk unless?!?!?!,...., they have
one of these, on their resume?!?!?!..."
(click below)

"The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)


Am I to be considered presented?
--

Colonel Jake'sters:

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)



Love the Wendy music...


Bertie



  #9  
Old July 11th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Colonel Jake
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..." ( VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) "Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks FAQ - 2008"


Bertie the Bunyip


:
: Maxwell luv2^[email protected]^net
:
:
:
: Bertie the Bunyip
: :
: : george
: :
: : Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the
: : hour/day/week/month or year is giving him a
: : status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .
: :
: :
: : I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually.
: : His refusal to face facts is key and, given time,
: : hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I
: : know how to make a good kook a great kook.
: :
: : Bertie
: :
:
: I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're
: just wasting a lot of OTHER PEOPLES time.
:
:
: Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting
: your time.
:
:
: Looks like george is one of the first to start
: realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with
: you, does not make them a kook. You might soon find
: yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.
:
:
: Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone
: who rails on against somethinhg he's concocted inside
: his pointy head.
:
:
: You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb
: ass. You're the ****ing kook, and I seriously doubt
: you're the original Bertie as well.
:
:
: Of course you do. You're a k00k!
:
:
: Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging,
: cross posting asshole like you. You claim to be a
: professional pilot, but act more like a used toilet
: salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
: Honest Carr's Used Johns.
:
:
: Pretty sure.
:

Both of you guys?,
"Have it wrong!!! (bout'da'koOks),...., no one, could
ever be a gOod koOk unless?!?!?!,...., they have
one of these, on their resume?!?!?!..."
(click below)

"The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)

--

Colonel Jake'sters:

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - Dialup
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/)

¸,.,¸
:And then some...
`^'^´

AUK Pardon & Franchise Restored
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page018/)

Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks der'KoOk****e is under construction
http://web.archive.org/web/200706262...lista.org/auk/


  #10  
Old July 11th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,969
Default "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..." ( VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) "Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks FAQ - 2008"

"Colonel Jake" wrote in news:_e2dncUp1fH5m-
:


"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
...
: "Colonel Jake" wrote in
: :
:
:
: Bertie the Bunyip
:
:
: :
: : Maxwell luv2^[email protected]^net
: :
: :
: :
: : Bertie the Bunyip
: : :
: : : george
: : :
: : : Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the
: : : hour/day/week/month or year is giving him a
: : : status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .
: : :
: : :
: : : I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually.
: : : His refusal to face facts is key and, given time,
: : : hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I
: : : know how to make a good kook a great kook.
: : :
: : : Bertie
: : :
: :
: : I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're
: : just wasting a lot of OTHER PEOPLES time.
: :
: :
: : Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting
: : your time.
: :
: :
: : Looks like george is one of the first to start
: : realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with
: : you, does not make them a kook. You might soon find
: : yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.
: :
: :
: : Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone
: : who rails on against somethinhg he's concocted inside
: : his pointy head.
: :
: :
: : You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb
: : ass. You're the ****ing kook, and I seriously doubt
: : you're the original Bertie as well.
: :
: :
: : Of course you do. You're a k00k!
: :
: :
: : Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging,
: : cross posting asshole like you. You claim to be a
: : professional pilot, but act more like a used toilet
: : salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
: : Honest Carr's Used Johns.
: :
: :
: : Pretty sure.
: :
:
: Both of you guys?,
: "Have it wrong!!! (bout'da'koOks),...., no one, could
: ever be a gOod koOk unless?!?!?!,...., they have
: one of these, on their resume?!?!?!..."
: (click below)
:
: "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..."
:
: COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
: Presents
: (
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)
:
:
: Am I to be considered presented?
: --
:
: Colonel Jake'sters:
:
: 'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
: (http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)
:
:
: Love the Wendy music...
:

Are you talking about?,
"The Composer?!?!?! (Wendy Carlos),....,
the guy who had a sex change back in the 80's?!?!?!..."
(does alot fo classical compositions for movies)



that's her. Of course, it was he back then when that one was made for A
Clockwork Orange.




Bertie
:
:




 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008 Bertie the Bunyip[_25_] Piloting 15 July 10th 08 03:22 AM
Maxine makes the big time! (was VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) Maxwell[_2_] Piloting 10 July 5th 08 05:21 PM
PHOTOS: PHL - June 11, 2008 Digital Voices[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 June 12th 08 12:22 AM
PHOTOS: PHL - June 02, 2008 Digital Voices[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 June 3rd 08 01:04 AM
PHOTOS: PHL - June 01, 2008 Digital Voices[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 June 2nd 08 12:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.