A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » General Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Raw Footage Wanted

Old February 7th 12, 03:38 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Feb 2012
Default Raw Footage Wanted

Hey guys,
I'm looking to get a short documentary film together to edit. I will be using my own footage as well as others. If you are interested in taking part of this documentary and are in the Houston/Austin area let me know. If not, and still want to participate, you can send me raw footage of any flights or video of just hanging out at the local FBO/hangar. The documentary will be all about general aviation and cover people that have turned it into their career. General aviation pilots, military pilots, helicopter pilots, and airliner pilots are all welcome. This will be very basic, so please make sure you are not sending me a lot of footage I have to convert. Pictures are welcome as well. Please make sure what you submit is legal, and owned only by yourself. Please include your name so I can give you credit. You may also send me voiceovers of any kind about why you fly, how you got started, what you love about flying, what your goals are with flying, history of aviation, or anything else you may want to include. Please be aware I will be choosing what will actually be put into the video, however you can let me know what is most important to you.

ATC personnel are encouraged to participate as well. You may include your job duties, your favorite thing about your job, and anything else you may think of for voice overs. Footage for you would be actual recordings, but PLEASE make sure they are your own, proof would be nice.

Please submit all of this to
Let me know if you have any other questions. (through email preferably)
Old February 25th 12, 02:50 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Feb 2012

Starting to raise a little interest...still need more submissions!