Raw Footage Wanted

Old February 7th 12, 03:38 AM
Connor Byer Connor Byer is offline
Junior Member

Default Raw Footage Wanted

Hey guys,
I'm looking to get a short documentary film together to edit. I will be using my own footage as well as others. If you are interested in taking part of this documentary and are in the Houston/Austin area let me know. If not, and still want to participate, you can send me raw footage of any flights or video of just hanging out at the local FBO/hangar. The documentary will be all about general aviation and cover people that have turned it into their career. General aviation pilots, military pilots, helicopter pilots, and airliner pilots are all welcome. This will be very basic, so please make sure you are not sending me a lot of footage I have to convert. Pictures are welcome as well. Please make sure what you submit is legal, and owned only by yourself. Please include your name so I can give you credit. You may also send me voiceovers of any kind about why you fly, how you got started, what you love about flying, what your goals are with flying, history of aviation, or anything else you may want to include. Please be aware I will be choosing what will actually be put into the video, however you can let me know what is most important to you.

ATC personnel are encouraged to participate as well. You may include your job duties, your favorite thing about your job, and anything else you may think of for voice overs. Footage for you would be actual recordings, but PLEASE make sure they are your own, proof would be nice.

Please submit all of this to
Let me know if you have any other questions. (through email preferably)
Old February 25th 12, 02:50 AM
Connor Byer Connor Byer is offline
Junior Member

Starting to raise a little interest...still need more submissions!

harrier footage motormouth95 Military Aviation 0 March 21st 11 10:50 AM
Old color WW2 footage Marine Airdale Naval Aviation 0 April 23rd 09 01:04 PM
This is fake footage, right? Mr. DBG Piloting 15 June 4th 08 08:59 PM
Has Anybody Seen This Footage? three-eight-hotel Piloting 16 February 4th 06 04:21 PM
Me again with the vintage footage... John Harlow Piloting 1 March 2nd 04 11:55 PM