Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

Old August 22nd 08, 12:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2
Old August 22nd 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

J3 wrote in news7vra4pljh9okkt86o3fudl4qb9pa7reim@
4ax.com:

This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

YES! YES! YES!!!!!

As they used to tell President Truman...

GIVE 'EM HELL, HARRY!!!!

F.T.I.T.C.T)ake A) J)oke
Old August 22nd 08, 03:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

DON'T!!!! Why don't you listen to the vast majority of the group???

Old August 22nd 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood ......

lol!!

I'll have me Mae West ready - just in case. :-)

Gra

Old August 22nd 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Please do not do so. Send 10 to 20 jpg's a day. Stop being a flooding
****head.

Old August 22nd 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Are you a ****ing jerk? Whats wrong with 10 to 20 jog's a day instead
of a flood. wake up jerk.

Old August 22nd 08, 05:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:49:56 -0400, J3 wrote
(in article ):

This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

Go for it.

Old August 22nd 08, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:31:22 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and 10
PAR2

DON'T!!!! Why don't you listen to the vast majority of the group???

So, Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?

Old August 22nd 08, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:19:51 -0400, Joseph Testagrose wrote
(in article ):

Are you a ****ing jerk? Whats wrong with 10 to 20 jog's a day instead
of a flood. wake up jerk.

20 jpgs/day would mean 14 days worth of posting. Posting them as .rars and
..pars would mean 3-4 days. Works for me.

Old August 22nd 08, 06:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

hielan' laddie wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:31:22 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and
10 PAR2

DON'T!!!! Why don't you listen to the vast majority of the group???

So, Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers
yet?

Mr. 99 percentile, Alan Einstein is blissfully ignorant
about what constitutes a "majority" only because he has
kill-filed everyone who knows that he is an idiot.

Which reminds me, I'm going to go back to the beginning
of the flame war (because *I can*) and use one of Einstein's
quotes as a sig just for this group! He still thinks he is
the smartest guy in the entire group. Everyone should know
how he feels about the remaining sub-species herein.

He's the cause of Beetlejuice (me) coming out of a ten-year
lurk-mode! Blame HIM not me! FTITCTAJ