Mike Moore is a fat tub of ****

Old May 24th 04, 04:04 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Richard Hertz" wrote in message
. net...
I didn't start the thread. Not sure why it was posted, just agreeing with
the poster.

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Richard,

what is this? A test about how low this newsgroup can possibly go?

Somebody (A Moore fan) got a whomp in the face from reality and they're
throwing a tantrum.

Old May 24th 04, 07:50 PM
Robert M. Gary

JJ wrote in message . ..

He sure seems to hate large companies, at least until it comes time to
sign his book deals, his movie deals, etc. Common man my ass. I love
the Charlton Heston interview he did about Columbine High School. He
edited the interview to remove the context. He also showed Heston
giving speeches about bringing the NRA to Columbine. Of course, he
forgot to tell you that these speeches were given BEFORE the high
school incident.

-Robert
Old May 30th 04, 07:13 AM
Bonham

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

Oh, no, Michael Moore does not make documentary films at all. Michael Moore
makes propaganda films.

Mr. McNicoll,

Correct. Michael Moore's films are not documentary. They certainly
convey his political opinion. By the strictest definition, they are
propaganda films.

However, films now (and always) are/were either fiction or
"documentary". Fiction films depict the imaginary propagandising of
the creator. Similarly, current "documentary" films only represent a
more blatant and obvious form of propaganda.

Therefore, all films are propaganda, the systematic propagation of a
doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests
of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

Your statement is moot and obvious. Films and all other public
commentary must only project opinions based on the subjective
experience of the author.

For more information on subjectivity, consult your nearest Heidegger
or Husserl text.

By the way, both of our posts are also propaganda. So, don't take me
seriously. And I won't take you seriously either ; )

Raspberries and Regards,

Bonham