Speak of the Devil (Was To Day is the Day....)

Old June 16th 08, 02:42 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Speak of the Devil (Was To Day is the Day....)

In article 688cae97-a624-4bcd-9dd7-48f591718f55
@j1g2000prb.googlegroups.com, skyrider says...

Ahhh.... the fun of doing nothing. There are times I wish I'd worked
so *I* could retire... feh... maybe in the next life.

Best wishes Dyna... have a good one.

And then have another few!!

===============

On Jun 14, 5:13 pm, "Typhoid"
wrote:
"Dassa" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:45:37 +1000, "Barbara"
wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to work or
work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working people
don't have all that much time to get themselves into trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take illicit
drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 16th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

Old June 19th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Horry

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to work or
work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working people
don't have all that much time to get themselves into trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take illicit
drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

Hey, Maxwell. You mean you typed too soon, not spoke.

Old June 22nd 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to
work or work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working
people don't have all that much time to get themselves into
trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in
your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take
illicit drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

Lost me,. Who#s this?

Bertie
Old June 22nd 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:5Ku5k.610$oY2.73
@newsfe21.lga:

Where? Where? !

Bertie
Old June 22nd 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Horry says...

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to work or
work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working people
don't have all that much time to get themselves into trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take illicit
drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

Hey, Maxwell. You mean you typed too soon, not spoke.

Only an asstralian could come up with a reply that lame

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 22nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to
work or work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working
people don't have all that much time to get themselves into
trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in
your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take
illicit drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

Lost me,. Who#s this?

Sky is the asstralian poofter that introduced me to the vjikings

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 22nd 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Horry

In article , Horry says...

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to work or
work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by working people
don't have all that much time to get themselves into trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to take illicit
drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian pal
having disappeared...

Hey, Maxwell. You mean you typed too soon, not spoke.

Only an asstralian could come up with a reply that lame

Errr, I wasn't flaming you. I agree that spelling flames are the hallmark
of the lamer.

So, tell me a little about yourself.

Old June 22nd 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.ozdebate,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote:

|The Dyna Soar retires.
|
|Happy retirement!!

Hope he enjoys it. I sometimes wonder about the whole live to
work or work
to live trap most people are in. I suppose at least by

working
people don't have all that much time to get themselves into
trouble.

**** off Dassa.

Dyna, I apologise that Dasha felt the need to to be the **** in
your parade.

The way I would choose to keep sharp in my retirement is to

take
illicit drugs and to associate with loose women.

Hope this helps.

--
Typ

Hey, Bertie. Looks like I spoke too soon about my old asstralian

pal
having disappeared...

Lost me,. Who#s this?

Sky is the asstralian poofter that introduced me to the vjikings

Ah, OK. I miss the vjikings. Dey wuz a hoot.

Bertie
Old June 24th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:5Ku5k.610$oY2.73
@newsfe21.lga: