Avgas Prices

Old April 13th 05, 01:49 AM
aluckyguess

Default Avgas Prices

Avgas was $3.99 from Riverside air service in Riverside Ca. I decided to
only fill to the tabs. I filled up in Havasu it was $2.69 there. A month ago
I was able to buy it for $2.09 in Havasu.
Prices are going up.

Old April 13th 05, 03:26 AM
Dan Luke

Cheapest around Mobile just jumped from $2.39 to $2.69.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Old April 13th 05, 04:00 AM
Bob Fry

"Dan Luke" writes:

Cheapest around Mobile just jumped from $2.39 to $2.69.

Hey...auto gas costs that much in California.
Old April 13th 05, 04:08 AM
Casey Wilson

"aluckyguess" wrote in message
Avgas was $3.99 from Riverside air service in Riverside Ca. I decided to
only fill to the tabs. I filled up in Havasu it was $2.69 there. A month
ago I was able to buy it for $2.09 in Havasu.
Prices are going up.

Last Saturday it was 2.88/gal at Inyokern, CA, IYK.

Old April 13th 05, 06:52 AM
Herbert Paulis

"aluckyguess" wrote in message
Avgas was $3.99 from Riverside air service in Riverside Ca. I decided to
only fill to the tabs. I filled up in Havasu it was $2.69 there. A month

ago
I was able to buy it for $2.09 in Havasu.
Prices are going up.

I take it you lucky guys are talking about prices per gallon. Over here in
Europe I pay around Euro 1.50 (~ US$ 1.95) and even more - per liter!

Greetings from LOAV and LOWW

Herbert

Old April 13th 05, 07:32 AM
Kai Glaesner

Herbert,

I take it you lucky guys are talking about prices per gallon. Over here in
Europe I pay around Euro 1.50 (~ US$ 1.95) and even more - per liter!

....I pay around Euro 1,60 +/- 0,05 in Germany for one liter :-(

There is a survey on fuel-prices in europe on
http://www.alexfrance.eurobell.co.uk/eurofuel.htm sad thing that not many
people take part so some of the information is quite outdated...

Maybe there should be a diesel in our future?!?

Best regards

Kai

Old April 13th 05, 12:43 PM
Dan Luke

Hey...auto gas costs that much in California.

It costs dang near that much here--about $2.29 most places.

Old April 13th 05, 05:26 PM
Ross Richardson

Dan Luke wrote:

Cheapest around Mobile just jumped from $2.39 to $2.69.

About a year ago we were $1.75 and trying to be the cheapest in the
area. We have settled in at $2.65 right now.
North TX.

--
Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old April 13th 05, 07:55 PM
Allen

"Ross Richardson" wrote in message
Dan Luke wrote:

Cheapest around Mobile just jumped from $2.39 to $2.69.

About a year ago we were $1.75 and trying to be the cheapest in the area.
We have settled in at $2.65 right now.
North TX.

--
Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

A couple weeks ago Henderson, TX (Rusk County - F12) self-serve was 2.19 a
gallon 100LL.

Allen