ZZZooommm rant latest

Old September 5th 03, 12:51 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article J5V5b.266971$cF.84535@rwcrnsc53, Juan E Jimenez says...

Only he would know the totals, Dan. I just know his claim that he's never
been successfully sued is a lie on at least two counts. I have located the
details on one, and am awaiting the details on a second instance. Let's wait
and see what he says in response to my question.

"B2431" wrote in message
Juan, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would like your stats on

CGS. How
many suits, how many unsatisfied customers etc.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Hi Dan
One thing about the ANN gang is that they are experts at twisting the truth to
create a perception when the reality is something different. An example are the
the words "sucessfully sued" used by both jaun and zoom.
Here's how it was used :

"Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is still in the
process of defending itself against same in other venues. "

The perception they are trying to create is that I or the company "lost"
lawsuits and am defending against others. The reality is that there were I
believe 3 lawsuits against either CGS Aviation Inc or CGS Aviation that were
settled out of court for obvious reasons. I am in fact involved in 2 more that
are still pending. Settling out of court is not a determination of guilt . The
use of "sucessfully sued" could have been replaced with "settled out of court"
but that wouldn't have created the perception that I "lostwhich is what they
were trying to do.

I was sucessfully sued but anyone who gets sued is "sucessfully sued" but it
doesn't mean anything about the case. 15 of us here on RAH were "sucessfully
sued" by zoom and zoom was "sucessfully sued" by a whole lot of creditors before
his magazine went bankrupt.They like to play word games to get back at any who
disagrees with them or asks for proof.

I don't know why they get so melodramatic about this ,as if I have something to
hide and I don't.Fact is I'm tied up this week end with our Annual Hawk Owners
Fly In at the airport and will be off line till monday. But I'll post the names
and case # of all the lawsuits since 1983 ,when CGS Aviation Inc. got it's
first. All that info is at the shop and I'll have to dig it up. I seem to recall
that from 1983 to date It's all a matter of court records nothing sinister here
or anything to hide from.

Off the top of my head I can recall 6 suits , 4 were settled out of court and 2
are pending. 2 of the 4 were settled for $5000 or less out of court and one was
awarded $750,000 and the one in 83 was I believe $10,000 .The difference being
the company had liability insurance at the time. They had nothing to do with the
fear of expert witnesses as jaun says.If jaun knew anything about the legal
system he wouldn't be making "babe in the woods" statements about the legal
system.

God I miss Tony at times like this.

I have always said my beef with ANN and zoom has always been about credibility
and that hasn't changed ,they still operate on distortion,half truths and
inuendo and zoom campbell is in my humble opinion a PHONY .

Now since we're all being truthful here I wonder if jaun can produce the dates
his hero zoom said he flew the Etheopian food missions.He published that as fact
in his now defunct magazine US Aviator .He also stated that he fathered a child
in his magazine and none exists yet he stated it as fact. Credibility it was
always about credibility.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

By the way my kid retired out of Barksdale AFB a couple years ago and my kid
brother retired out of Langley AFB about 5 yrs ago.

"evil didn't triumph because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old September 5th 03, 12:58 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article ESU5b.356168$YN5.243591@sccrnsc01, Juan E Jimenez says...

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
t.net...

It's the plaintiff's job to present the evidence to the jury in such a way
that they can understand and analyze it in order to reach a fair judgement.
The defense has to do the same to make their point. The legal system in this
country does not guarantee rocket scientists in the jury box, just peers,
i.e. fellow citizens. I find it a bit absurd to suggest that defendant in
this instance chose to settle in six figures a week before pretrial because
he thought he'd get idiots for jurors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to
understand how an ultralight aircraft works...

By the same token if the case was so strong and the jurors so smart and I was
so afraid why did they settle ? They should have stuck it out and got a whole
lot more money then they settled for.

It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to under stand how a hot cup of coffee works
either. I think jaun is very naive as to the legal system in this country.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"an idiot and his friends ....are still idiots" anon

Old September 5th 03, 01:00 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Badwater Bill says...

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:14:28 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

I haven't responded to your query because I didn't see any point in
embarassing you any further, and frankly I had better things to do such as
working on installing a turbine ignition exciter on my jet, but since you
insist...

Are you claiming in this forum and in front of all your fellow gaggle
groupies that you have _never_ been successfully sued on an issue related to
your company and your products? Yes or No will suffice.

Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settling out of court, pretrial, is not an admission of guilt.

BWB

Thank you BWB, but in zoooms and jauns world it is

Old September 5th 03, 01:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan E Jimenez
says...

Are you claiming in this forum and in front of all your fellow gaggle
groupies that you have _never_ been successfully sued on an issue related to
your company and your products? Yes or No will suffice.

Yes to the "sucessfully sued" part but being sucessfully sued doesn't denote
guilt or a loss as you and zoom are attempting to imply. Be credible for a
change .

Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Boy how little you know and as Sister Mary Pontius Pilot used to say "empty cans
make the most noise". If you knew anything about lawsuits you would have known
that both sides know who the expert witnesses are months before a trial.There
was no dramatic "two weeks " before the trial incident I should know I was there
you weren't.It's only in the movies and in zooms head.
Settlements don't count as losses ,once again you show your ignorance as to how
it works. I guess using that logic when zoom sued the RAH-15 and none of us went
to jail I guess zoom "lost".

ChuckS RAH-15/1

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 5th 03, 03:42 PM
RobertR237

writes:

Only he would know the totals, Dan. I just know his claim that he's never
been successfully sued is a lie on at least two counts. I have located the
details on one, and am awaiting the details on a second instance. Let's wait
and see what he says in response to my question.

PROOF! Where is your PROOF? Produce it or shut up.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 5th 03, 03:42 PM
RobertR237

In article ZZT5b.269387$Oz4.71695@rwcrnsc54, "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

And I wonder if Jimbo would be willing to compare his record on being sued

and
bankruptcies to Chuck's?

Jim's not the one claiming he's never been successfully sued. Your "hero"
is.

Thank God he is not making the claim because the list of people he has screwed
is one hell of a lot longer. I don't really give a damn about either one but I
do believe that Jim's constant harping and publication of such garbage is
ridiculous, especially in light of his own record. Chuck is not my hero but
clearly Jimbo is yours.

Yeah, I think its enough too.

Wrong. It is not.

I just called his bluff. Let's see if he has what it takes to admit he lied.
Again.

YOU DIDN"T CALL ****!

What's that brown stuff on your nose, BTW?

Ewwww....

Better the brown stuff on my nose than the red ring around your neck from
having your entire head up Jim's ass.

Old September 5th 03, 03:42 PM
RobertR237

In article , "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

You're entitled to your opinion. It can also mean that the defendant
realized there was no way he was going to win because the evidence simply
didn't support his arguments, and didn't want to take a chance with a judge
who, after listening to three knowledgeable expert witnesses, might give the
plaintiff a lot more than what would be acceptable to the plaintiff in an
out-of-court settlement. The circumstances in this case seem to point to the
latter, and that's not just my opinion.

Jaun

Give way past time to give proof to backup your claims, otherwise all of your
ranting above remains "just your opinion" and yours alone. An opinion which,
from where I view it, looks very much like an attempt to slander someone.

Old September 5th 03, 04:51 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"RobertR237" wrote in message

Thank God...

snip

Go whine somewhere else.

Old September 5th 03, 04:52 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

By the same token if the case was so strong and the jurors so smart and I

was
so afraid why did they settle ? They should have stuck it out and got a

whole
lot more money then they settled for.

That's their decision to make. The fact remains that they sucessfully sued
you.

Juan