"Cosim" Variometer (sensitive rate of climb indicator)

Old December 20th 17, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "Cosim" Variometer (sensitive rate of climb indicator)

I have a NOS COSIM Variometer for sailplane, gliders and it was manufactured by Cobb-Slater Instrument CO., LTD., Matlock, England in the 1940 and 1960. It's a pellet type of indicator in a bakelite brown enclosure, it measuring unit is ft/sec, a red pellet for downward and a green pellet for upward movement. It would be appreciated if someone knows what this variometer is worth. Thank you
Old December 21st 17, 10:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Purdie[_3_]

Default Cosim Vario

Ah, the Cosim vario. I did all my Silver C and first competition with one

as my only vario. In answer to the question, put it on e-bay with a
heads up on this site, and you will find out.

Old December 21st 17, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

It's worth next to zero EXCEPT to a vintage sailplane enthusiast who wants one as period for their vintage sailplane.

Put an add in the VSA ... he

http://www.vintagesailplane.org/
Old December 22nd 17, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I will give you $10 plus shipping.

Old December 22nd 17, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Retting

$100+shipping

Old January 12th 21, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Whitcomb

Default "Cosim" Variometer (sensitive rate of climb indicator) Any chanceyou still have the Cosim Variometer that you might want to sell?

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:36:57 AM UTC-5, Retting wrote:
$100+shipping

Old January 12th 21, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Whitcomb

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:36:57 AM UTC-5, Retting wrote:
$100+shipping

Any chance the Cosim Variometer is still available?
Thanks
Rob

Why Isn't Vx The Best Rate Of Climb? RandyL Piloting 18 September 28th 06 07:50 PM
figuring Rate of Climb Michael Horowitz Home Built 1 June 19th 05 03:16 AM
Rate of climb Dillon Pyron Home Built 3 May 8th 04 01:08 PM
Climb Rate for DG-600M Steve B Soaring 5 August 25th 03 08:17 AM
Minimum rate of climb or descent Aaron Kahn Instrument Flight Rules 3 July 25th 03 03:22 PM