There you go again vox...Spewing hate and meaningless slogans.

Old September 9th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire

Default There you go again vox...Spewing hate and meaningless slogans.

I swear, there are no limits to what you liberals will go through just
to get attention...

misc.legal, nyc.politics, pa.general, pa.politics,
rec.aviation.military.naval, soc.culture.cuba, soc.culture.iraq,
soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.palestine - Just screams "Please,
Please!!! Somebody talk to me."

Old September 9th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine

Geno1234 the wannabe nazi wrote:
**** of you curb gutter zionazi jew rat.\ Back down to the sewers you go.

Laughable.

Old September 9th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire

Still can't use a newsreader, eh sir?
Obviously I do...Or did you get my post using a Ouija board?

Vox's unoriginal lame ass routine.
1) Netiquette Bot.
2) Grammar bot.
3) Straw-man Argument.
4) logical fallacy bits - Ad baculum, Ad hoc, Ad hominem, Straw man,
etc.
5) Spews hate and meaningless slogans.

Laugh at the 2600+ dead U$ dupes you sent to die for your
despicable repugnikkkan lies, you gutless ****.

This is the biggest cry for attention I have ever seen.

Old September 9th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Ricardo

Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire wrote:
Still can't use a newsreader, eh sir?

Obviously I do...Or did you get my post using a Ouija board?

Vox's unoriginal lame ass routine.
1) Netiquette Bot.
2) Grammar bot.
3) Straw-man Argument.
4) logical fallacy bits - Ad baculum, Ad hoc, Ad hominem, Straw man,
etc.
5) Spews hate and meaningless slogans.

Laugh at the 2600+ dead U$ dupes you sent to die for your
despicable repugnikkkan lies, you gutless ****.

This is the biggest cry for attention I have ever seen.

Why give it to him then?

Ricardo

--
"Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice, and fear, walk hand in hand ..."
Old September 10th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Geno1234

"Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire"
wrote in message
ups.com...
Geno1234 the non wannabe nazi wrote:
**** off you curb gutter zionazi jew rat.\ Back down to the sewers you
go.

Laughable. ***are the jew boy zionazis.
Trahit ipse furoris

Impetus, et visum est lenti quaesisse nocentem.

Old September 10th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Geno1234

Default Anonymous Infidel LAUGHS at the 2600+ DEAD U$ Troops = exterminable vermin!

Do you really mean that arse hole uses OLDFART as a ass wipe.
How vulgar.

"= Vox Populi©" wrote in message

"Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire"
wrote in message
ups.com...
Geno1234 the wannabe nazi wrote:
**** of you curb gutter zionazi jew rat.\ Back down to the sewers you
go.

Laughable.

Still can't use a newsreader, eh asswipe?

Old September 10th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Alex[_2_]

Default = CIA Reports: NO Hussein / al Qaeda link ! -- Criminal Repugnikkkan Scumbags SLAUGHTERED 2600+ U$ Troops for LIES !! = stupid suckers.

The one who is idiot is you. Your use of nick name tells that your mind
is evil.
When your mind thinks good, you are good. When your mind thinks evil,
you are evil. When your mind thinks neither good nor evil, you are God,
Allah or Buddha.

The title about the report is correct. Today, Singapore ST also reports
about the report. So don't tell lies. Are you good in spreading lies ?

Old September 10th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Absolom

"Geno1234" wrote in message
Do you really mean that arse hole uses OLDFART as a ass wipe.
How vulgar.

You and Pox are quite the pair. He posts immature Nazi lib teen cliches, you
back him up with gutter trash declarations. It's hard to determine if your
nose is brown from ramming it up your boy's ass or from the excrement
saturated stupidity you spout. Perhaps you'll surprise us with something
other than the usual Jerry Springer fare (unlikely).

"= Vox Populi©" wrote in message

"Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire"
ups.com...