It works!

Old October 24th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_1_]

Default It works!

I played with my Outlook Express settings, and voila, no more posts by
certain individuals that reside in France and only play computer games!

It is like a breath of fresh air. It is as satisfying as hanging up on the
telemarketers that call during dinnertime. It is like getting out that
annoying piece of corn that is stuck between your teeth.

No more inane and lazy questions about ejection seats in Barons, or what are
cowl flaps.

Perhaps there's still hope.

Old October 24th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

"Viperdoc" wrote:

I played with my Outlook Express settings, and voila, no more posts by
certain individuals that reside in France and only play computer games!

A lot of people seem to be having trouble figuring this out.

Old October 24th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:48:30 -0500, "Dan Luke" wrote in :

"Viperdoc" wrote:

I played with my Outlook Express settings, and voila, no more posts by
certain individuals that reside in France and only play computer games!

A lot of people seem to be having trouble figuring this out.

FWIW, a killfile FAQ:

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf...filefaqhtm.htm

Marty
--
The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk)
are under new management. See http://www.big-8.org for details.
Old October 24th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon Kraus

It appears that this group is now turning into rec.aviation.simulator. I
ignore the posts, but notice that some of them have nothing to do with
real piloting and refer to game playing. Kinda sad.

Old October 24th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_1_]

Now if I could just filter the news responses that contain unsaid posters
name/addy like you can with OE's email filters.
Jim

Old October 24th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
I played with my Outlook Express settings, and voila, no more posts by
certain individuals that reside in France and only play computer games!

It is like a breath of fresh air. It is as satisfying as hanging up on the
telemarketers that call during dinnertime. It is like getting out that
annoying piece of corn that is stuck between your teeth.

No more inane and lazy questions about ejection seats in Barons, or what
are cowl flaps.

Perhaps there's still hope.

Your supposed to turn the telemarketing call in to a vulgar adult
conversation! that usually stops them especially when they tell you they are
going to trace the call hahahahaha!!! (they called you)

Old October 26th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Chilcoat

I just tell them, "Sorry, I have another call; back in a minute." and them
put them on mute. The go away after a while.

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message

Your supposed to turn the telemarketing call in to a vulgar adult
conversation! that usually stops them especially when they tell you they
are going to trace the call hahahahaha!!! (they called you)

crazy but it works, espcially good if you need money happyone Piloting 0 July 24th 05 04:14 PM
New GPS from Honeywell/Bendix-King in the works Jim Burns Owning 8 June 21st 05 10:18 PM
My plane works with bird-power ! ! ! Karl-Hugo Weesberg Home Built 14 October 27th 04 06:53 PM
WX Works setup Paul Tomblin Piloting 16 December 8th 03 04:23 AM
WX Works Paul Tomblin Piloting 0 November 19th 03 06:35 PM